C.J. Watson Denies Fling With Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Girlfriend
Basketball player C.J. Watson has not romanced Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s girlfriend despite allegations she had a bust-up with the boxer over an affair, according to the NBA star's father. Mayweather, Jr. was arrested on Friday, September 10 on suspicion of grand larceny stemming from a reported domestic violence incident involving Josie Harris at her home in Las Vegas on Thursday.
Harris also filed a request for a temporary protection order after reporting the alleged fight to cops. Reports claim the sportsman lost his temper following a confrontation with Harris over a reported fling with Chicago Bulls player Watson.
But Watson's father Charles has rushed to his son's defense, insisting he is still in a relationship with his longterm partner, identified only as Danielle, and he's never had a tryst with Harris. Charles Watson tells TMZ.com, "I know for sure that Josie is not his girlfriend... she did some event planning for C.J., but other than that, they have no relationship whatsoever. C.J. would never do anything like that to Mayweather... he doesn't need that."
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective