C.J. Watson Denies Fling With Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Girlfriend
Basketball player C.J. Watson has not romanced Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s girlfriend despite allegations she had a bust-up with the boxer over an affair, according to the NBA star's father. Mayweather, Jr. was arrested on Friday, September 10 on suspicion of grand larceny stemming from a reported domestic violence incident involving Josie Harris at her home in Las Vegas on Thursday.
Harris also filed a request for a temporary protection order after reporting the alleged fight to cops. Reports claim the sportsman lost his temper following a confrontation with Harris over a reported fling with Chicago Bulls player Watson.
But Watson's father Charles has rushed to his son's defense, insisting he is still in a relationship with his longterm partner, identified only as Danielle, and he's never had a tryst with Harris. Charles Watson tells TMZ.com, "I know for sure that Josie is not his girlfriend... she did some event planning for C.J., but other than that, they have no relationship whatsoever. C.J. would never do anything like that to Mayweather... he doesn't need that."
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris