C.J. Watson Denies Fling With Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Girlfriend
Basketball player C.J. Watson has not romanced Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s girlfriend despite allegations she had a bust-up with the boxer over an affair, according to the NBA star's father. Mayweather, Jr. was arrested on Friday, September 10 on suspicion of grand larceny stemming from a reported domestic violence incident involving Josie Harris at her home in Las Vegas on Thursday.
Harris also filed a request for a temporary protection order after reporting the alleged fight to cops. Reports claim the sportsman lost his temper following a confrontation with Harris over a reported fling with Chicago Bulls player Watson.
But Watson's father Charles has rushed to his son's defense, insisting he is still in a relationship with his longterm partner, identified only as Danielle, and he's never had a tryst with Harris. Charles Watson tells TMZ.com, "I know for sure that Josie is not his girlfriend... she did some event planning for C.J., but other than that, they have no relationship whatsoever. C.J. would never do anything like that to Mayweather... he doesn't need that."
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation