Kristen Stewart Stunned Being Caught With Robert Pattinson at New Year Holiday
Kristen Stewart was stunned when news of her New Year holiday with Robert Pattinson emerged - because the pair deliberately went to Britain's Isle of Wight to escape the paparazzi. The "Twilight" stars, who are rumored to have been dating since they met on the set of the vampire films, headed to the small island's Ventnor resort for a break.
They were snapped by a youngster who was shocked to see the movie stars - and Stewart is in disbelief that they were caught out.
She tells Britain's Sunday Telegraph, "That was some kid, not paparazzi, who took that shot. That's the kind of thing that just baffles you. I can't believe that came out."
More Kristen Stewart News
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary