Michael Jackson's Alleged Lovechild Begs Judge to Reconsider Her Case
A woman who alleges she is Michael Jackson's lovechild is begging a judge to reconsider her case - two days after it was thrown out of court. Mocienne Petit Jackson filed a motion on Thursday, September 9, asking a Los Angeles judge to reconsider her paternity claims after her request for a DNA test was rejected on Tuesday, July 7.
In new legal documents obtained by TMZ.com, Petit Jackson claims she owns audio tapes which feature "my father, Michael Joseph Jackson, in his very own words and in public implicitly mentions my existence".
Jackson alleges she is the daughter of Diana Ross' sister, Dr. Barbara Ross-Lee. She also claimed to be the result of a 1975 fling - when Jackson was 17. The "Thriller" hitmaker died in June 2009.
More Michael Jackson News
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass
- Watch Britney Spears Shave Her Head in 'Britney Ever After' Trailer
- Mariah Carey's Worst Nightmare! Sister to Detail the Singer's Satanic Rituals and Sex Abuse Claims
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Welcomes Baby Girl Named Ella Grace
- Kristen Wiig Joins 'Last Man on Earth' in a Mysterious Recurring Role
- 'The Voice' Execs Want Blake Shelton to Propose to Gwen Stefani On-Air
- Ed Sheeran Travels Back to His Teenage Years in Nostalgic Video for 'Castle on the Hill'
- 'American Horror Story' Crossover Season Details: Sarah Paulson Could Be Playing 18 Characters