Michael Jackson's Alleged Lovechild Begs Judge to Reconsider Her Case
A woman who alleges she is Michael Jackson's lovechild is begging a judge to reconsider her case - two days after it was thrown out of court. Mocienne Petit Jackson filed a motion on Thursday, September 9, asking a Los Angeles judge to reconsider her paternity claims after her request for a DNA test was rejected on Tuesday, July 7.
In new legal documents obtained by TMZ.com, Petit Jackson claims she owns audio tapes which feature "my father, Michael Joseph Jackson, in his very own words and in public implicitly mentions my existence".
Jackson alleges she is the daughter of Diana Ross' sister, Dr. Barbara Ross-Lee. She also claimed to be the result of a 1975 fling - when Jackson was 17. The "Thriller" hitmaker died in June 2009.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny