Michael Jackson's Alleged Lovechild Begs Judge to Reconsider Her Case
A woman who alleges she is Michael Jackson's lovechild is begging a judge to reconsider her case - two days after it was thrown out of court. Mocienne Petit Jackson filed a motion on Thursday, September 9, asking a Los Angeles judge to reconsider her paternity claims after her request for a DNA test was rejected on Tuesday, July 7.
In new legal documents obtained by TMZ.com, Petit Jackson claims she owns audio tapes which feature "my father, Michael Joseph Jackson, in his very own words and in public implicitly mentions my existence".
Jackson alleges she is the daughter of Diana Ross' sister, Dr. Barbara Ross-Lee. She also claimed to be the result of a 1975 fling - when Jackson was 17. The "Thriller" hitmaker died in June 2009.
More Michael Jackson News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie