Michael Jackson's Alleged Lovechild Begs Judge to Reconsider Her Case
A woman who alleges she is Michael Jackson's lovechild is begging a judge to reconsider her case - two days after it was thrown out of court. Mocienne Petit Jackson filed a motion on Thursday, September 9, asking a Los Angeles judge to reconsider her paternity claims after her request for a DNA test was rejected on Tuesday, July 7.
In new legal documents obtained by TMZ.com, Petit Jackson claims she owns audio tapes which feature "my father, Michael Joseph Jackson, in his very own words and in public implicitly mentions my existence".
Jackson alleges she is the daughter of Diana Ross' sister, Dr. Barbara Ross-Lee. She also claimed to be the result of a 1975 fling - when Jackson was 17. The "Thriller" hitmaker died in June 2009.
More Michael Jackson News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding