Michael Jackson's Alleged Lovechild Begs Judge to Reconsider Her Case
A woman who alleges she is Michael Jackson's lovechild is begging a judge to reconsider her case - two days after it was thrown out of court. Mocienne Petit Jackson filed a motion on Thursday, September 9, asking a Los Angeles judge to reconsider her paternity claims after her request for a DNA test was rejected on Tuesday, July 7.
In new legal documents obtained by TMZ.com, Petit Jackson claims she owns audio tapes which feature "my father, Michael Joseph Jackson, in his very own words and in public implicitly mentions my existence".
Jackson alleges she is the daughter of Diana Ross' sister, Dr. Barbara Ross-Lee. She also claimed to be the result of a 1975 fling - when Jackson was 17. The "Thriller" hitmaker died in June 2009.
More Michael Jackson News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked