Vince Neil Accused of Attacking Woman in Elevator
Rocker Vince Neil is at the center of an assault investigation in Las Vegas after allegedly attacking a woman in an elevator at the Hilton resort in Sin City. The alleged victim, who has asked to remain nameless, claims the Motley Crue singer lashed out unprovoked at her when she found herself in the wrong elevator as she headed back to her suite at the hotel on Sunday night, September 5.
She tells WENN she recognized Neil, who was with two younger women, from TV but couldn't remember his name. She struck up polite conversation asking the rocker to reveal his identity and he reportedly lunged at her.
The woman, who was in Las Vegas celebrating the Labor Day weekend, was left with bruises on her arms, as Neil allegedly shoved her up against the elevator buttons. A spokeswoman for Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department has confirmed that officials are investigating the alleged victim's claims against Vincent Neil Wharton - Neil's birth name - after she filed a report about the incident.
A representative for the rock star could not be reached. It's Neil's second run-in with the law in Las Vegas in recent months - he is scheduled for arraignment in September 27 after police arrested him in June.
The singer was allegedly three times over the legal alcohol limit when his car was pulled over, according to official reports. Neil was charged with DUI and speeding.
Police are also investigating allegations he was embroiled in a scuffle with a female fan who claimed he broke her camera outside the Hilton hotel.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby