Goldie's Son Sentenced to Life for Murder
The son of British DJ-turned-actor Goldie has been sentenced to life imprisonment for stabbing a man to death. Jamie Price was involved in an altercation with rival gang member Marlon Morris outside a fast-food restaurant in Wolverhampton, England in 2008.
Morris was knifed four times and taken to a nearby hospital, where he died from a stab wound to the heart. Price was later arrested, and was found guilty of murder at Nottingham Crown Court on Monday, September 6.
On Tuesday, Judge John Milmo QC told the 23 year old he would serve at least 21 years behind bars for the vicious crime. Sentencing Price, the judge said, "In a case of this kind there are no winners, only losers. Everyone involved here has lost, and lost in a very significant sense, whether the sentence is one of life or one of death."
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage