Goldie's Son Sentenced to Life for Murder
The son of British DJ-turned-actor Goldie has been sentenced to life imprisonment for stabbing a man to death. Jamie Price was involved in an altercation with rival gang member Marlon Morris outside a fast-food restaurant in Wolverhampton, England in 2008.
Morris was knifed four times and taken to a nearby hospital, where he died from a stab wound to the heart. Price was later arrested, and was found guilty of murder at Nottingham Crown Court on Monday, September 6.
On Tuesday, Judge John Milmo QC told the 23 year old he would serve at least 21 years behind bars for the vicious crime. Sentencing Price, the judge said, "In a case of this kind there are no winners, only losers. Everyone involved here has lost, and lost in a very significant sense, whether the sentence is one of life or one of death."
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army