Goldie's Son Sentenced to Life for Murder
The son of British DJ-turned-actor Goldie has been sentenced to life imprisonment for stabbing a man to death. Jamie Price was involved in an altercation with rival gang member Marlon Morris outside a fast-food restaurant in Wolverhampton, England in 2008.
Morris was knifed four times and taken to a nearby hospital, where he died from a stab wound to the heart. Price was later arrested, and was found guilty of murder at Nottingham Crown Court on Monday, September 6.
On Tuesday, Judge John Milmo QC told the 23 year old he would serve at least 21 years behind bars for the vicious crime. Sentencing Price, the judge said, "In a case of this kind there are no winners, only losers. Everyone involved here has lost, and lost in a very significant sense, whether the sentence is one of life or one of death."
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'