Goldie's Son Sentenced to Life for Murder
The son of British DJ-turned-actor Goldie has been sentenced to life imprisonment for stabbing a man to death. Jamie Price was involved in an altercation with rival gang member Marlon Morris outside a fast-food restaurant in Wolverhampton, England in 2008.
Morris was knifed four times and taken to a nearby hospital, where he died from a stab wound to the heart. Price was later arrested, and was found guilty of murder at Nottingham Crown Court on Monday, September 6.
On Tuesday, Judge John Milmo QC told the 23 year old he would serve at least 21 years behind bars for the vicious crime. Sentencing Price, the judge said, "In a case of this kind there are no winners, only losers. Everyone involved here has lost, and lost in a very significant sense, whether the sentence is one of life or one of death."
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns