Goldie's Son Sentenced to Life for Murder
The son of British DJ-turned-actor Goldie has been sentenced to life imprisonment for stabbing a man to death. Jamie Price was involved in an altercation with rival gang member Marlon Morris outside a fast-food restaurant in Wolverhampton, England in 2008.
Morris was knifed four times and taken to a nearby hospital, where he died from a stab wound to the heart. Price was later arrested, and was found guilty of murder at Nottingham Crown Court on Monday, September 6.
On Tuesday, Judge John Milmo QC told the 23 year old he would serve at least 21 years behind bars for the vicious crime. Sentencing Price, the judge said, "In a case of this kind there are no winners, only losers. Everyone involved here has lost, and lost in a very significant sense, whether the sentence is one of life or one of death."
More Goldie News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'