Goldie's Son Convicted of Murder
The son of British DJ-turned-actor Goldie has been found guilty of murder. Jamie Price was involved in an altercation with rival gang member Marlon Morris, 21, outside a fast-food restaurant in Wolverhampton, England in August 2008.
Morris was knifed four times and taken to a nearby hospital, where he died from a stab wound to the heart. Price, 23, had denied murder but was convicted of the charge at Nottingham Crown Court on Monday, September 6, according to West Midlands Police. Prosecutor William Coker told Nottingham Crown Court, "Jamie Price was in the Fire Town gang. He said tensions had been building between gangs."
Price is due to be sentenced on Tuesday. Judge John Milmo, QC, warned Price, "The sentence is one of life."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby