Goldie's Son Convicted of Murder
The son of British DJ-turned-actor Goldie has been found guilty of murder. Jamie Price was involved in an altercation with rival gang member Marlon Morris, 21, outside a fast-food restaurant in Wolverhampton, England in August 2008.
Morris was knifed four times and taken to a nearby hospital, where he died from a stab wound to the heart. Price, 23, had denied murder but was convicted of the charge at Nottingham Crown Court on Monday, September 6, according to West Midlands Police. Prosecutor William Coker told Nottingham Crown Court, "Jamie Price was in the Fire Town gang. He said tensions had been building between gangs."
Price is due to be sentenced on Tuesday. Judge John Milmo, QC, warned Price, "The sentence is one of life."
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album