Goldie's Son Convicted of Murder
The son of British DJ-turned-actor Goldie has been found guilty of murder. Jamie Price was involved in an altercation with rival gang member Marlon Morris, 21, outside a fast-food restaurant in Wolverhampton, England in August 2008.
Morris was knifed four times and taken to a nearby hospital, where he died from a stab wound to the heart. Price, 23, had denied murder but was convicted of the charge at Nottingham Crown Court on Monday, September 6, according to West Midlands Police. Prosecutor William Coker told Nottingham Crown Court, "Jamie Price was in the Fire Town gang. He said tensions had been building between gangs."
Price is due to be sentenced on Tuesday. Judge John Milmo, QC, warned Price, "The sentence is one of life."
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'