Goldie's Son Convicted of Murder
The son of British DJ-turned-actor Goldie has been found guilty of murder. Jamie Price was involved in an altercation with rival gang member Marlon Morris, 21, outside a fast-food restaurant in Wolverhampton, England in August 2008.
Morris was knifed four times and taken to a nearby hospital, where he died from a stab wound to the heart. Price, 23, had denied murder but was convicted of the charge at Nottingham Crown Court on Monday, September 6, according to West Midlands Police. Prosecutor William Coker told Nottingham Crown Court, "Jamie Price was in the Fire Town gang. He said tensions had been building between gangs."
Price is due to be sentenced on Tuesday. Judge John Milmo, QC, warned Price, "The sentence is one of life."
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'
- 'Reign' Canceled by The CW After 4 Seasons
- It's Official! Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Are Dating
- Are Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera Collaborating on New 'Glory' Remix?
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?