Goldie's Son Convicted of Murder
The son of British DJ-turned-actor Goldie has been found guilty of murder. Jamie Price was involved in an altercation with rival gang member Marlon Morris, 21, outside a fast-food restaurant in Wolverhampton, England in August 2008.
Morris was knifed four times and taken to a nearby hospital, where he died from a stab wound to the heart. Price, 23, had denied murder but was convicted of the charge at Nottingham Crown Court on Monday, September 6, according to West Midlands Police. Prosecutor William Coker told Nottingham Crown Court, "Jamie Price was in the Fire Town gang. He said tensions had been building between gangs."
Price is due to be sentenced on Tuesday. Judge John Milmo, QC, warned Price, "The sentence is one of life."
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date