Katy Perry to Bake Pies While Russell Brand Milk Cows
Katy Perry is eyeing retirement in the English countryside, insisting it's the perfect place to raise a family with her British fiance Russell Brand. The American pop star recently announced plans to obtain dual citizenship in the U.K. and she admits she's already dreaming of buying a farm in England that she can share with the funnyman.
She tells Britain's The Sun, "I want to do something quintessentially British like buy a big farmhouse and have our children running around in the fresh air. I would want to do it properly though. I would expect Russell to be up milking the cows and collecting eggs from the chickens while I run the farm shop and bake pies."
"It might sound like I am kidding, but once Russell has made all the movies he wants and after I have made all the music I want, it would be the perfect place to start a family. England is still so green in parts, and it's where I would like us to raise our family."
But the "California Gurls" hitmaker reveals she will spend the next few years in the U.S., adding: "We are buying a great place in New York's Upper West Side, but a few years from now we need to think, 'Do we want to raise our children in L.A. or New York?' They are not the most child-friendly cities. Russell and I have dreams about our children, in Russell's case ten children, running about in acres of land."
More Katy Perry News
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App