Katy Perry to Bake Pies While Russell Brand Milk Cows
Katy Perry is eyeing retirement in the English countryside, insisting it's the perfect place to raise a family with her British fiance Russell Brand. The American pop star recently announced plans to obtain dual citizenship in the U.K. and she admits she's already dreaming of buying a farm in England that she can share with the funnyman.
She tells Britain's The Sun, "I want to do something quintessentially British like buy a big farmhouse and have our children running around in the fresh air. I would want to do it properly though. I would expect Russell to be up milking the cows and collecting eggs from the chickens while I run the farm shop and bake pies."
"It might sound like I am kidding, but once Russell has made all the movies he wants and after I have made all the music I want, it would be the perfect place to start a family. England is still so green in parts, and it's where I would like us to raise our family."
But the "California Gurls" hitmaker reveals she will spend the next few years in the U.S., adding: "We are buying a great place in New York's Upper West Side, but a few years from now we need to think, 'Do we want to raise our children in L.A. or New York?' They are not the most child-friendly cities. Russell and I have dreams about our children, in Russell's case ten children, running about in acres of land."
More Katy Perry News
- Sophia Bush Exits 'Chicago P.D.' After Four Seasons
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli
- 'Game of Thrones': New Photos Reunite the Four Starks, Final Season Episode Count Is Revealed
- Chris Cornell Appeared to Have Used Other Drugs Before Hanging Himself
- Nicki Minaj to Perform at the 2017 NBA Awards
- Is She Pregnant? Cristiano Ronaldo's GF Georgina Rodriguez Sports Suspicious Bump in New Pic
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'