Katy Perry to Bake Pies While Russell Brand Milk Cows
Katy Perry is eyeing retirement in the English countryside, insisting it's the perfect place to raise a family with her British fiance Russell Brand. The American pop star recently announced plans to obtain dual citizenship in the U.K. and she admits she's already dreaming of buying a farm in England that she can share with the funnyman.
She tells Britain's The Sun, "I want to do something quintessentially British like buy a big farmhouse and have our children running around in the fresh air. I would want to do it properly though. I would expect Russell to be up milking the cows and collecting eggs from the chickens while I run the farm shop and bake pies."
"It might sound like I am kidding, but once Russell has made all the movies he wants and after I have made all the music I want, it would be the perfect place to start a family. England is still so green in parts, and it's where I would like us to raise our family."
But the "California Gurls" hitmaker reveals she will spend the next few years in the U.S., adding: "We are buying a great place in New York's Upper West Side, but a few years from now we need to think, 'Do we want to raise our children in L.A. or New York?' They are not the most child-friendly cities. Russell and I have dreams about our children, in Russell's case ten children, running about in acres of land."
More Katy Perry News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked