Aaron Johnson Vows to Be More Selective With Roles
British actor Aaron Johnson has vowed to be selective with movie roles in the future so he can spend more time with his family. The "Nowhere Boy" star is not impressed with the majority of modern films and wants to scale back on the number of parts he accepts so he can concentrate solely on projects he's passionate about.
And the 20-year-old star admits he wants to spend more time at home following the birth of his first baby with his fiancee, director Sam Taylor-Wood, in July. Johnson tells VMan, "There's a lot of scripts nowadays that (make) you think, 'How the f**k does this get made?' They've turned it all into romcoms and stuff. It's like our music, it's all pop. It's all, like, pretty crummy."
"I also look at things in a bigger way now. I've got a family, you know? And I don't want to be away from them."
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital