Aaron Johnson Vows to Be More Selective With Roles
British actor Aaron Johnson has vowed to be selective with movie roles in the future so he can spend more time with his family. The "Nowhere Boy" star is not impressed with the majority of modern films and wants to scale back on the number of parts he accepts so he can concentrate solely on projects he's passionate about.
And the 20-year-old star admits he wants to spend more time at home following the birth of his first baby with his fiancee, director Sam Taylor-Wood, in July. Johnson tells VMan, "There's a lot of scripts nowadays that (make) you think, 'How the f**k does this get made?' They've turned it all into romcoms and stuff. It's like our music, it's all pop. It's all, like, pretty crummy."
"I also look at things in a bigger way now. I've got a family, you know? And I don't want to be away from them."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences