Aaron Johnson Vows to Be More Selective With Roles
British actor Aaron Johnson has vowed to be selective with movie roles in the future so he can spend more time with his family. The "Nowhere Boy" star is not impressed with the majority of modern films and wants to scale back on the number of parts he accepts so he can concentrate solely on projects he's passionate about.
And the 20-year-old star admits he wants to spend more time at home following the birth of his first baby with his fiancee, director Sam Taylor-Wood, in July. Johnson tells VMan, "There's a lot of scripts nowadays that (make) you think, 'How the f**k does this get made?' They've turned it all into romcoms and stuff. It's like our music, it's all pop. It's all, like, pretty crummy."
"I also look at things in a bigger way now. I've got a family, you know? And I don't want to be away from them."
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017
- Amber Heard Claims Police Lie About Finding No Evidence to Protect Johnny Depp
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'