Aaron Johnson Vows to Be More Selective With Roles
British actor Aaron Johnson has vowed to be selective with movie roles in the future so he can spend more time with his family. The "Nowhere Boy" star is not impressed with the majority of modern films and wants to scale back on the number of parts he accepts so he can concentrate solely on projects he's passionate about.
And the 20-year-old star admits he wants to spend more time at home following the birth of his first baby with his fiancee, director Sam Taylor-Wood, in July. Johnson tells VMan, "There's a lot of scripts nowadays that (make) you think, 'How the f**k does this get made?' They've turned it all into romcoms and stuff. It's like our music, it's all pop. It's all, like, pretty crummy."
"I also look at things in a bigger way now. I've got a family, you know? And I don't want to be away from them."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked