Aaron Johnson Vows to Be More Selective With Roles
British actor Aaron Johnson has vowed to be selective with movie roles in the future so he can spend more time with his family. The "Nowhere Boy" star is not impressed with the majority of modern films and wants to scale back on the number of parts he accepts so he can concentrate solely on projects he's passionate about.
And the 20-year-old star admits he wants to spend more time at home following the birth of his first baby with his fiancee, director Sam Taylor-Wood, in July. Johnson tells VMan, "There's a lot of scripts nowadays that (make) you think, 'How the f**k does this get made?' They've turned it all into romcoms and stuff. It's like our music, it's all pop. It's all, like, pretty crummy."
"I also look at things in a bigger way now. I've got a family, you know? And I don't want to be away from them."
More Aaron Johnson News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie