Alec Baldwin Set to Host PETA Awards
Alec Baldwin is set to host People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals' 30th anniversary awards gala later this month. The "30 Rock" star has long championed the organization, joining forces with the group in 2008 to promote their film "Blinders", which documented the harmful effects of horse-drawn carriages.
And the actor is looking forward to taking on presenting duties for PETA's upcoming 30th Anniversary Gala and Humanitarian Awards in Los Angeles. He says, "Peta has become a cultural force through creative campaigns that have made society re-examine its relationship with animals. Nobody looks at fur, meat, circuses, or animal testing the way they did 30 years ago. Peta has brought us a long way, and we have a lot to celebrate."
The ceremony will take place on September 25.
More Alec Baldwin News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked