Alec Baldwin Set to Host PETA Awards
Alec Baldwin is set to host People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals' 30th anniversary awards gala later this month. The "30 Rock" star has long championed the organization, joining forces with the group in 2008 to promote their film "Blinders", which documented the harmful effects of horse-drawn carriages.
And the actor is looking forward to taking on presenting duties for PETA's upcoming 30th Anniversary Gala and Humanitarian Awards in Los Angeles. He says, "Peta has become a cultural force through creative campaigns that have made society re-examine its relationship with animals. Nobody looks at fur, meat, circuses, or animal testing the way they did 30 years ago. Peta has brought us a long way, and we have a lot to celebrate."
The ceremony will take place on September 25.
More Alec Baldwin News
- See Black Lightning in Costume in First Look of The CW's New Series
- Kim Kardashian Channels Kris Jenner for a Sexy Photoshoot - Check Out Her Wild Look!
- 'The Mindy Project' Renewed for Sixth and Final Season on Hulu
- Rob Kardashian 'Fears' Blac Chyna Will Come for Him After Calling Out Tyga
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage