Alec Baldwin Set to Host PETA Awards
Alec Baldwin is set to host People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals' 30th anniversary awards gala later this month. The "30 Rock" star has long championed the organization, joining forces with the group in 2008 to promote their film "Blinders", which documented the harmful effects of horse-drawn carriages.
And the actor is looking forward to taking on presenting duties for PETA's upcoming 30th Anniversary Gala and Humanitarian Awards in Los Angeles. He says, "Peta has become a cultural force through creative campaigns that have made society re-examine its relationship with animals. Nobody looks at fur, meat, circuses, or animal testing the way they did 30 years ago. Peta has brought us a long way, and we have a lot to celebrate."
The ceremony will take place on September 25.
More Alec Baldwin News
- Khloe Kardashian Accused of Photoshopping Her Workout Pic. See It Yourself!
- Miley Cyrus Goes Shopping in Malibu in Tiny Bikini
- Lea Michele and Ashley Tisdale Team Up for Breathtaking Cover of 'Dancing on My Own'
- Pauly D Splits From Aubrey O'Day After a Year and a Half of Dating
- J.R.R. Tolkien Biopic Eyeing 'X-Men' Star Nicholas Hoult for Lead Role
- Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn Hide Behind Umbrella While Heading to the Gym
- 'America's Got Talent': Tennessee Singer Gets DJ Khaled's Golden Buzzer for His Original Song
- Ciara Gets Slammed After Taking Her Baby on 'Dangerous' Waterslide in China