Alec Baldwin Set to Host PETA Awards
Alec Baldwin is set to host People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals' 30th anniversary awards gala later this month. The "30 Rock" star has long championed the organization, joining forces with the group in 2008 to promote their film "Blinders", which documented the harmful effects of horse-drawn carriages.
And the actor is looking forward to taking on presenting duties for PETA's upcoming 30th Anniversary Gala and Humanitarian Awards in Los Angeles. He says, "Peta has become a cultural force through creative campaigns that have made society re-examine its relationship with animals. Nobody looks at fur, meat, circuses, or animal testing the way they did 30 years ago. Peta has brought us a long way, and we have a lot to celebrate."
The ceremony will take place on September 25.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked