Alec Baldwin Set to Host PETA Awards
Alec Baldwin is set to host People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals' 30th anniversary awards gala later this month. The "30 Rock" star has long championed the organization, joining forces with the group in 2008 to promote their film "Blinders", which documented the harmful effects of horse-drawn carriages.
And the actor is looking forward to taking on presenting duties for PETA's upcoming 30th Anniversary Gala and Humanitarian Awards in Los Angeles. He says, "Peta has become a cultural force through creative campaigns that have made society re-examine its relationship with animals. Nobody looks at fur, meat, circuses, or animal testing the way they did 30 years ago. Peta has brought us a long way, and we have a lot to celebrate."
The ceremony will take place on September 25.
More Alec Baldwin News
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic