Victim in Actor Shelley Malil's Murder Attempt Testified
The woman who alleges she was stabbed repeatedly by "The 40 Year-Old Virgin" star Shelley Malil has taken the stand to testify at his trial. The actor is accused of attacking his ex-girlfriend, Kendra Beebe, in her backyard in California in 2008 and he has pleaded not guilty to charges of premeditated attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon, and residential burglary.
Beebe, who was stabbed more than 20 times and suffered a punctured lung in the alleged attack, headed to court in Vista, California on Tuesday, August 31 to relive the events. She sobbed as she told the court, "I felt a primal, instinctual, animal fear. He said, 'Kendra, Kendra, Kendra.'... I thought, 'Oh my God, he's going to hug me' and then I thought 'Oh no, he's going to punch me' and then I see this flash of silver and bang, bang, bang. It was just like not real."
Malil faces life in prison if convicted of all charges. The case continues.
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!
- Sara Sampaio Strips Down to Sheer Lingerie in Sultry New Slefie
- Drake Debuts New Song 'Signs' at Louis Vuitton's Paris Fashion Show
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer