Victim in Actor Shelley Malil's Murder Attempt Testified
The woman who alleges she was stabbed repeatedly by "The 40 Year-Old Virgin" star Shelley Malil has taken the stand to testify at his trial. The actor is accused of attacking his ex-girlfriend, Kendra Beebe, in her backyard in California in 2008 and he has pleaded not guilty to charges of premeditated attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon, and residential burglary.
Beebe, who was stabbed more than 20 times and suffered a punctured lung in the alleged attack, headed to court in Vista, California on Tuesday, August 31 to relive the events. She sobbed as she told the court, "I felt a primal, instinctual, animal fear. He said, 'Kendra, Kendra, Kendra.'... I thought, 'Oh my God, he's going to hug me' and then I thought 'Oh no, he's going to punch me' and then I see this flash of silver and bang, bang, bang. It was just like not real."
Malil faces life in prison if convicted of all charges. The case continues.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns