Patricia Arquette Calls Divorce From Thomas Jane 'Friendly'
Patricia Arquette has dismissed rumors she clashed with her estranged husband Thomas Jane over custody of their young daughter - calling their ongoing divorce "friendly" and "not weird".
The "Medium" star confirmed her split from "The Punisher" actor earlier this month and after filing for divorce, Arquette requested full legal and physical custody of their seven-year-old daughter, Harlow.
Subsequent rumors suggested the former couple disagreed over how they should split custody of the youngster, but the actress is adamant the legal proceedings haven't turned bitter. She tells E! Online, "We're both really good. I don't think people would even imagine that it could be so friendly and not weird."
Jane is currently starring in Showtime's series "Hung" where he, too, is divorced from his wife but maintains a good relationship with her.
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights