Patricia Arquette Calls Divorce From Thomas Jane 'Friendly'
Patricia Arquette has dismissed rumors she clashed with her estranged husband Thomas Jane over custody of their young daughter - calling their ongoing divorce "friendly" and "not weird".
The "Medium" star confirmed her split from "The Punisher" actor earlier this month and after filing for divorce, Arquette requested full legal and physical custody of their seven-year-old daughter, Harlow.
Subsequent rumors suggested the former couple disagreed over how they should split custody of the youngster, but the actress is adamant the legal proceedings haven't turned bitter. She tells E! Online, "We're both really good. I don't think people would even imagine that it could be so friendly and not weird."
Jane is currently starring in Showtime's series "Hung" where he, too, is divorced from his wife but maintains a good relationship with her.
More Patricia Arquette News
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role