Patricia Arquette Calls Divorce From Thomas Jane 'Friendly'
Patricia Arquette has dismissed rumors she clashed with her estranged husband Thomas Jane over custody of their young daughter - calling their ongoing divorce "friendly" and "not weird".
The "Medium" star confirmed her split from "The Punisher" actor earlier this month and after filing for divorce, Arquette requested full legal and physical custody of their seven-year-old daughter, Harlow.
Subsequent rumors suggested the former couple disagreed over how they should split custody of the youngster, but the actress is adamant the legal proceedings haven't turned bitter. She tells E! Online, "We're both really good. I don't think people would even imagine that it could be so friendly and not weird."
Jane is currently starring in Showtime's series "Hung" where he, too, is divorced from his wife but maintains a good relationship with her.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!