Patricia Arquette Calls Divorce From Thomas Jane 'Friendly'
Patricia Arquette has dismissed rumors she clashed with her estranged husband Thomas Jane over custody of their young daughter - calling their ongoing divorce "friendly" and "not weird".
The "Medium" star confirmed her split from "The Punisher" actor earlier this month and after filing for divorce, Arquette requested full legal and physical custody of their seven-year-old daughter, Harlow.
Subsequent rumors suggested the former couple disagreed over how they should split custody of the youngster, but the actress is adamant the legal proceedings haven't turned bitter. She tells E! Online, "We're both really good. I don't think people would even imagine that it could be so friendly and not weird."
Jane is currently starring in Showtime's series "Hung" where he, too, is divorced from his wife but maintains a good relationship with her.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked