Patricia Arquette Calls Divorce From Thomas Jane 'Friendly'
Patricia Arquette has dismissed rumors she clashed with her estranged husband Thomas Jane over custody of their young daughter - calling their ongoing divorce "friendly" and "not weird".
The "Medium" star confirmed her split from "The Punisher" actor earlier this month and after filing for divorce, Arquette requested full legal and physical custody of their seven-year-old daughter, Harlow.
Subsequent rumors suggested the former couple disagreed over how they should split custody of the youngster, but the actress is adamant the legal proceedings haven't turned bitter. She tells E! Online, "We're both really good. I don't think people would even imagine that it could be so friendly and not weird."
Jane is currently starring in Showtime's series "Hung" where he, too, is divorced from his wife but maintains a good relationship with her.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour