Not Believing in Prescription Drugs, Lindsay Lohan's Father to Open Rehab Center
Lindsay Lohan's father has announced plans to open a drug and alcohol rehabilitation center in California, days after his daughter's release from an inpatient rehab clinic.
The "Mean Girls" star was jailed in July for breaching her probation stemming from a 2007 DUI conviction. She then spent 23 days in rehab. She was discharged from UCLA Medical Center on Tuesday, August 24.
And now Michael Lohan - who has previously claimed his daughter suffers from prescription drug addiction - says he is in the process of "negotiating the location" of a holistic rehab facility, which will bar patients from resorting to prescription drugs to get over their addictions. He says, "I'm going to have a protocol that will be have to be followed. I don't believe in prescription drugs. If people come in on them they're going to have to get off of them, otherwise they'll be looking for another rehab."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri