Not Believing in Prescription Drugs, Lindsay Lohan's Father to Open Rehab Center
Lindsay Lohan's father has announced plans to open a drug and alcohol rehabilitation center in California, days after his daughter's release from an inpatient rehab clinic.
The "Mean Girls" star was jailed in July for breaching her probation stemming from a 2007 DUI conviction. She then spent 23 days in rehab. She was discharged from UCLA Medical Center on Tuesday, August 24.
And now Michael Lohan - who has previously claimed his daughter suffers from prescription drug addiction - says he is in the process of "negotiating the location" of a holistic rehab facility, which will bar patients from resorting to prescription drugs to get over their addictions. He says, "I'm going to have a protocol that will be have to be followed. I don't believe in prescription drugs. If people come in on them they're going to have to get off of them, otherwise they'll be looking for another rehab."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory