Not Believing in Prescription Drugs, Lindsay Lohan's Father to Open Rehab Center
Lindsay Lohan's father has announced plans to open a drug and alcohol rehabilitation center in California, days after his daughter's release from an inpatient rehab clinic.
The "Mean Girls" star was jailed in July for breaching her probation stemming from a 2007 DUI conviction. She then spent 23 days in rehab. She was discharged from UCLA Medical Center on Tuesday, August 24.
And now Michael Lohan - who has previously claimed his daughter suffers from prescription drug addiction - says he is in the process of "negotiating the location" of a holistic rehab facility, which will bar patients from resorting to prescription drugs to get over their addictions. He says, "I'm going to have a protocol that will be have to be followed. I don't believe in prescription drugs. If people come in on them they're going to have to get off of them, otherwise they'll be looking for another rehab."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly