Not Believing in Prescription Drugs, Lindsay Lohan's Father to Open Rehab Center
Lindsay Lohan's father has announced plans to open a drug and alcohol rehabilitation center in California, days after his daughter's release from an inpatient rehab clinic.
The "Mean Girls" star was jailed in July for breaching her probation stemming from a 2007 DUI conviction. She then spent 23 days in rehab. She was discharged from UCLA Medical Center on Tuesday, August 24.
And now Michael Lohan - who has previously claimed his daughter suffers from prescription drug addiction - says he is in the process of "negotiating the location" of a holistic rehab facility, which will bar patients from resorting to prescription drugs to get over their addictions. He says, "I'm going to have a protocol that will be have to be followed. I don't believe in prescription drugs. If people come in on them they're going to have to get off of them, otherwise they'll be looking for another rehab."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Too Little, Too Late? Taylor Swift's Support for Women's March Is Met With Backlash
- Get First Look at Benedict Cumberbatch as Thomas Edison in 'Current War'
- Kylie Jenner Shows a Lot of Skin in Barely There Two-Piece
- Is Selena Gomez Begging for Justin Bieber's 'Blessing' to Date The Weeknd After JB Calls Him 'Wack'?
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video