Nikki Reed Can't Wait to Reunite With 'Twilight' Cast
Actress Nikki Reed can't wait to get back to work on the "Twilight" franchise - because she's excited about reuniting with her co-stars after a year apart. Reed, who plays vampire Rosalie Hale in the films, is preparing to meet up with colleagues including Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner to shoot the two-part finale, "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn".
And she's looking forward to working with her onscreen pals again, because they've hardly seen each other since they finished shooting the last movie, "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse". She tells MTV News, "Just seeing everyone again (will be good). We've been making these (movies) for a couple of years now, and this year seems to have gone by really fast. We've all gone off and had other jobs."
"I found after the first Twilight movie, we were all sitting around L.A., going, 'Hey, aren't we supposed to work a lot? Isn't this supposed to open doors?' We've spent a lot of time together (in the past), and in this past year, I haven't really seen anybody. (I'm excited about) just going back to being with the family, because we love each other a lot, and I think we're sad this is coming to an end."
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage