Nikki Reed Can't Wait to Reunite With 'Twilight' Cast
Actress Nikki Reed can't wait to get back to work on the "Twilight" franchise - because she's excited about reuniting with her co-stars after a year apart. Reed, who plays vampire Rosalie Hale in the films, is preparing to meet up with colleagues including Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner to shoot the two-part finale, "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn".
And she's looking forward to working with her onscreen pals again, because they've hardly seen each other since they finished shooting the last movie, "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse". She tells MTV News, "Just seeing everyone again (will be good). We've been making these (movies) for a couple of years now, and this year seems to have gone by really fast. We've all gone off and had other jobs."
"I found after the first Twilight movie, we were all sitting around L.A., going, 'Hey, aren't we supposed to work a lot? Isn't this supposed to open doors?' We've spent a lot of time together (in the past), and in this past year, I haven't really seen anybody. (I'm excited about) just going back to being with the family, because we love each other a lot, and I think we're sad this is coming to an end."
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says
- Joe Biden to Guest Star on 'Law and Order: SVU'. Get the First Look
- Listen to Pink and Kenny Chesney's New Song 'Setting the World on Fire'
- Lindsay Lohan Isn't Pregnant, Close Friend Hofit Golan Confirms
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Already Planning for Third Baby
- Marvel Confirms 'Avengers: Infinity War' Is One Movie, 'Avengers 4' Is Now Untitled
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album