Nikki Reed Can't Wait to Reunite With 'Twilight' Cast
Actress Nikki Reed can't wait to get back to work on the "Twilight" franchise - because she's excited about reuniting with her co-stars after a year apart. Reed, who plays vampire Rosalie Hale in the films, is preparing to meet up with colleagues including Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner to shoot the two-part finale, "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn".
And she's looking forward to working with her onscreen pals again, because they've hardly seen each other since they finished shooting the last movie, "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse". She tells MTV News, "Just seeing everyone again (will be good). We've been making these (movies) for a couple of years now, and this year seems to have gone by really fast. We've all gone off and had other jobs."
"I found after the first Twilight movie, we were all sitting around L.A., going, 'Hey, aren't we supposed to work a lot? Isn't this supposed to open doors?' We've spent a lot of time together (in the past), and in this past year, I haven't really seen anybody. (I'm excited about) just going back to being with the family, because we love each other a lot, and I think we're sad this is coming to an end."
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory