Dennis Quaid and Andie MacDowell Reunited in 'Footloose'
Dennis Quaid and Andie MacDowell are to play man and wife on the big screen again - the "Four Weddings & a Funeral" star has joined the cast of "Footloose". The actors, who played a married couple in the 2001 drama "Dinner With Friends", will portray the Reverend Shaw Moore and his wife Vi in the remake of the 1984 hit.
John Lithgow and Dianne Wiest played the characters in the original film. MacDowell also joins Kenny Wormald and Julianne Hough, who are set to star in the movie.
To be released on April 1, 2011, "Footloose" tells the story of a young man who moves to conservative, religious town where his love for dancing is viewed as a threat by the locals.
- Shia LaBeouf Rips Drake, Lil Yachty and More in New Freestyle
- Jennifer Lawrence Reveals Why She Thinks She's a Curse to Hawaiians
- First Footage of 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveils Spidey's Classic Web Wings
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants to Reunite With Angelina Jolie Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Katie Holmes Finally Addresses Her 'Secret Relationship' With Jamie Foxx
- Watch Jessie J Writhe Around in 'Can't Take My Eyes Off You' Video
- Kate McKinnon and T.J. Miller Go Wild in New 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- New 'The Walking Dead' Photo Teases Graphic Scene for Carl in 'Sing Me a Song'