Dennis Quaid and Andie MacDowell Reunited in 'Footloose'
Dennis Quaid and Andie MacDowell are to play man and wife on the big screen again - the "Four Weddings & a Funeral" star has joined the cast of "Footloose". The actors, who played a married couple in the 2001 drama "Dinner With Friends", will portray the Reverend Shaw Moore and his wife Vi in the remake of the 1984 hit.
John Lithgow and Dianne Wiest played the characters in the original film. MacDowell also joins Kenny Wormald and Julianne Hough, who are set to star in the movie.
To be released on April 1, 2011, "Footloose" tells the story of a young man who moves to conservative, religious town where his love for dancing is viewed as a threat by the locals.
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed