Dennis Quaid and Andie MacDowell Reunited in 'Footloose'
Dennis Quaid and Andie MacDowell are to play man and wife on the big screen again - the "Four Weddings & a Funeral" star has joined the cast of "Footloose". The actors, who played a married couple in the 2001 drama "Dinner With Friends", will portray the Reverend Shaw Moore and his wife Vi in the remake of the 1984 hit.
John Lithgow and Dianne Wiest played the characters in the original film. MacDowell also joins Kenny Wormald and Julianne Hough, who are set to star in the movie.
To be released on April 1, 2011, "Footloose" tells the story of a young man who moves to conservative, religious town where his love for dancing is viewed as a threat by the locals.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour