Dennis Quaid and Andie MacDowell Reunited in 'Footloose'
Dennis Quaid and Andie MacDowell are to play man and wife on the big screen again - the "Four Weddings & a Funeral" star has joined the cast of "Footloose". The actors, who played a married couple in the 2001 drama "Dinner With Friends", will portray the Reverend Shaw Moore and his wife Vi in the remake of the 1984 hit.
John Lithgow and Dianne Wiest played the characters in the original film. MacDowell also joins Kenny Wormald and Julianne Hough, who are set to star in the movie.
To be released on April 1, 2011, "Footloose" tells the story of a young man who moves to conservative, religious town where his love for dancing is viewed as a threat by the locals.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'