Dennis Quaid and Andie MacDowell Reunited in 'Footloose'
Dennis Quaid and Andie MacDowell are to play man and wife on the big screen again - the "Four Weddings & a Funeral" star has joined the cast of "Footloose". The actors, who played a married couple in the 2001 drama "Dinner With Friends", will portray the Reverend Shaw Moore and his wife Vi in the remake of the 1984 hit.
John Lithgow and Dianne Wiest played the characters in the original film. MacDowell also joins Kenny Wormald and Julianne Hough, who are set to star in the movie.
To be released on April 1, 2011, "Footloose" tells the story of a young man who moves to conservative, religious town where his love for dancing is viewed as a threat by the locals.
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'