Ozzy Osbourne Is Vampire in Son-Directed Music Video
Ozzy Osbourne has joined the undead - the rocker shows off his fangs at the end of his new video, which marks his son Jack Osbourne's directorial debut.
The "Crazy Train" hitmaker stares into the camera and shows off what appear to be vampire teeth as the music to "Life Won't Wait" fades in the new music video, in which Osbourne wanders through a graveyard, oversees the funeral of a young socialite and then hangs out at drug and booze-fuelled parties, warning revellers to slow down.
The rocker, who has beaten his own drug and booze demons, even recreates one of his infamous fights with manager/wife Sharon Osbourne, who is played by an actress in the video. The promo also briefly features Jack's sister and Ozzy's daughter Kelly Osbourne at a party.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen