Ozzy Osbourne Is Vampire in Son-Directed Music Video
Ozzy Osbourne has joined the undead - the rocker shows off his fangs at the end of his new video, which marks his son Jack Osbourne's directorial debut.
The "Crazy Train" hitmaker stares into the camera and shows off what appear to be vampire teeth as the music to "Life Won't Wait" fades in the new music video, in which Osbourne wanders through a graveyard, oversees the funeral of a young socialite and then hangs out at drug and booze-fuelled parties, warning revellers to slow down.
The rocker, who has beaten his own drug and booze demons, even recreates one of his infamous fights with manager/wife Sharon Osbourne, who is played by an actress in the video. The promo also briefly features Jack's sister and Ozzy's daughter Kelly Osbourne at a party.
More Ozzy Osbourne News
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test