Ozzy Osbourne Is Vampire in Son-Directed Music Video
Ozzy Osbourne has joined the undead - the rocker shows off his fangs at the end of his new video, which marks his son Jack Osbourne's directorial debut.
The "Crazy Train" hitmaker stares into the camera and shows off what appear to be vampire teeth as the music to "Life Won't Wait" fades in the new music video, in which Osbourne wanders through a graveyard, oversees the funeral of a young socialite and then hangs out at drug and booze-fuelled parties, warning revellers to slow down.
The rocker, who has beaten his own drug and booze demons, even recreates one of his infamous fights with manager/wife Sharon Osbourne, who is played by an actress in the video. The promo also briefly features Jack's sister and Ozzy's daughter Kelly Osbourne at a party.
Ozzy Osbourne's "Life Won't Wait" music video
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake