Ozzy Osbourne Is Vampire in Son-Directed Music Video
Ozzy Osbourne has joined the undead - the rocker shows off his fangs at the end of his new video, which marks his son Jack Osbourne's directorial debut.
The "Crazy Train" hitmaker stares into the camera and shows off what appear to be vampire teeth as the music to "Life Won't Wait" fades in the new music video, in which Osbourne wanders through a graveyard, oversees the funeral of a young socialite and then hangs out at drug and booze-fuelled parties, warning revellers to slow down.
The rocker, who has beaten his own drug and booze demons, even recreates one of his infamous fights with manager/wife Sharon Osbourne, who is played by an actress in the video. The promo also briefly features Jack's sister and Ozzy's daughter Kelly Osbourne at a party.
Ozzy Osbourne's "Life Won't Wait" music video
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Mixed-Up Teams and Nude Photo Shoot
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Backstreet Boys' Performance, a 'Nickathlon' and a Zero Gravity Date
- See Margot Robbie's Drastic Transformation to Portray Tonya Harding
- Green Day Roasts Donald Trump in 'Troubled Times' Lyric Video
- New Couple Alert! Suki Waterhouse and 'Rogue One' Star Diego Luna Caught Getting Handsy in Mexico
- Kourtney Kardashian Is Still 'Serious' About Scott Disick Despite Reunion With Justin Bieber
- Mariah Carey and Elton John Rake in Millions of Dollars From Russian Billionaire Heiress' Wedding
- Armie Hammer and Elizabeth Chambers Welcome Baby No. 2