Ozzy Osbourne Is Vampire in Son-Directed Music Video
Ozzy Osbourne has joined the undead - the rocker shows off his fangs at the end of his new video, which marks his son Jack Osbourne's directorial debut.
The "Crazy Train" hitmaker stares into the camera and shows off what appear to be vampire teeth as the music to "Life Won't Wait" fades in the new music video, in which Osbourne wanders through a graveyard, oversees the funeral of a young socialite and then hangs out at drug and booze-fuelled parties, warning revellers to slow down.
The rocker, who has beaten his own drug and booze demons, even recreates one of his infamous fights with manager/wife Sharon Osbourne, who is played by an actress in the video. The promo also briefly features Jack's sister and Ozzy's daughter Kelly Osbourne at a party.
Ozzy Osbourne's "Life Won't Wait" music video
More Ozzy Osbourne News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory