Victoria Adams and Emma Bunton Got Flat Tyre on the Same Day
Victoria Adams was the second Spice Girls to get that sinking feeling this weekend - a family day out to the beach was marred by a flat tyre. The former singer and her soccer star husband David Beckham took their three boys - 11-year-old Brooklyn, 7-year-old Romeo and 5-year-old Cruz - for some fun in the sand in Malibu, California on Sunday, August 22.
But their day out ended with a letdown - the front right tyre of the family's Land Rover suffered a puncture and the vehicle had to be towed away.
Beckham's former Spice Girls bandmate Emma Bunton suffered similar woes on the same day - she was held up on her way to host U.K. TV talent show "Don't Stop Believing" when her car got a flat tyre.
More Victoria Adams News
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage