Victoria Adams and Emma Bunton Got Flat Tyre on the Same Day
Victoria Adams was the second Spice Girls to get that sinking feeling this weekend - a family day out to the beach was marred by a flat tyre. The former singer and her soccer star husband David Beckham took their three boys - 11-year-old Brooklyn, 7-year-old Romeo and 5-year-old Cruz - for some fun in the sand in Malibu, California on Sunday, August 22.
But their day out ended with a letdown - the front right tyre of the family's Land Rover suffered a puncture and the vehicle had to be towed away.
Beckham's former Spice Girls bandmate Emma Bunton suffered similar woes on the same day - she was held up on her way to host U.K. TV talent show "Don't Stop Believing" when her car got a flat tyre.
More Victoria Adams News
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'
- Amber Heard Reportedly Dating a Musician After Johnny Depp Split. Who's Her New Man?
- NBC Announces Next Live Musical 'Bye Bye Birdie' Starring Jennifer Lopez
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?