Victoria Adams and Emma Bunton Got Flat Tyre on the Same Day
Victoria Adams was the second Spice Girls to get that sinking feeling this weekend - a family day out to the beach was marred by a flat tyre. The former singer and her soccer star husband David Beckham took their three boys - 11-year-old Brooklyn, 7-year-old Romeo and 5-year-old Cruz - for some fun in the sand in Malibu, California on Sunday, August 22.
But their day out ended with a letdown - the front right tyre of the family's Land Rover suffered a puncture and the vehicle had to be towed away.
Beckham's former Spice Girls bandmate Emma Bunton suffered similar woes on the same day - she was held up on her way to host U.K. TV talent show "Don't Stop Believing" when her car got a flat tyre.
More Victoria Adams News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered