Victoria Adams and Emma Bunton Got Flat Tyre on the Same Day
Victoria Adams was the second Spice Girls to get that sinking feeling this weekend - a family day out to the beach was marred by a flat tyre. The former singer and her soccer star husband David Beckham took their three boys - 11-year-old Brooklyn, 7-year-old Romeo and 5-year-old Cruz - for some fun in the sand in Malibu, California on Sunday, August 22.
But their day out ended with a letdown - the front right tyre of the family's Land Rover suffered a puncture and the vehicle had to be towed away.
Beckham's former Spice Girls bandmate Emma Bunton suffered similar woes on the same day - she was held up on her way to host U.K. TV talent show "Don't Stop Believing" when her car got a flat tyre.
More Victoria Adams News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby