Victoria Adams and Emma Bunton Got Flat Tyre on the Same Day
Victoria Adams was the second Spice Girls to get that sinking feeling this weekend - a family day out to the beach was marred by a flat tyre. The former singer and her soccer star husband David Beckham took their three boys - 11-year-old Brooklyn, 7-year-old Romeo and 5-year-old Cruz - for some fun in the sand in Malibu, California on Sunday, August 22.
But their day out ended with a letdown - the front right tyre of the family's Land Rover suffered a puncture and the vehicle had to be towed away.
Beckham's former Spice Girls bandmate Emma Bunton suffered similar woes on the same day - she was held up on her way to host U.K. TV talent show "Don't Stop Believing" when her car got a flat tyre.
More Victoria Adams News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'