Lindsay Lohan Pays Boutique Bill From Rehab
Lindsay Lohan is using her time in rehab to sort out her finances - the actress has settled a lawsuit with a posh Los Angeles boutique over an unpaid bill. The "Mean Girls" star was served with papers from Church Boutique outside a L.A. courthouse in July - minutes before she learned she'd be serving time behind bars for violating probation from a 2007 DUI arrest.
In the suit, it was alleged she had failed to settle a $17, 060 bill for clothing, jewelery and accessories. But Lohan is cleaning up her act while in court-ordered rehab in more ways than one - she has signed a check for the full amount, plus extras, to pay for the goods, according to TMZ.com. The website reports the boutique has now agreed to drop the suit.
The star is currently in a UCLA treatment center following her 13 days in prison. She was ordered to stay in rehab for 90 days, but professionals in charge of her treatment are pushing for an early release - and she could be free next week.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'