Lindsay Lohan Pays Boutique Bill From Rehab
Lindsay Lohan is using her time in rehab to sort out her finances - the actress has settled a lawsuit with a posh Los Angeles boutique over an unpaid bill. The "Mean Girls" star was served with papers from Church Boutique outside a L.A. courthouse in July - minutes before she learned she'd be serving time behind bars for violating probation from a 2007 DUI arrest.
In the suit, it was alleged she had failed to settle a $17, 060 bill for clothing, jewelery and accessories. But Lohan is cleaning up her act while in court-ordered rehab in more ways than one - she has signed a check for the full amount, plus extras, to pay for the goods, according to TMZ.com. The website reports the boutique has now agreed to drop the suit.
The star is currently in a UCLA treatment center following her 13 days in prison. She was ordered to stay in rehab for 90 days, but professionals in charge of her treatment are pushing for an early release - and she could be free next week.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'