Lindsay Lohan Pays Boutique Bill From Rehab
Lindsay Lohan is using her time in rehab to sort out her finances - the actress has settled a lawsuit with a posh Los Angeles boutique over an unpaid bill. The "Mean Girls" star was served with papers from Church Boutique outside a L.A. courthouse in July - minutes before she learned she'd be serving time behind bars for violating probation from a 2007 DUI arrest.
In the suit, it was alleged she had failed to settle a $17, 060 bill for clothing, jewelery and accessories. But Lohan is cleaning up her act while in court-ordered rehab in more ways than one - she has signed a check for the full amount, plus extras, to pay for the goods, according to TMZ.com. The website reports the boutique has now agreed to drop the suit.
The star is currently in a UCLA treatment center following her 13 days in prison. She was ordered to stay in rehab for 90 days, but professionals in charge of her treatment are pushing for an early release - and she could be free next week.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'