Angelina Jolie's Kids Play With Fake Blood
Angelina Jolie let her kids play with fake blood on the set of her new movie "Salt". The Hollywood actress steps into the role of a secret agent in the action thriller, and the film's daring stunts meant the film crew kept large supplies of red liquid on location to simulate injuries.
And Jolie admits when her young children, with partner Brad Pitt, visited the movie set they loved getting messy in all the fake blood. Speaking at the London premiere of "Salt", she says, "I would bring them in early in the mornings... and I'd let them (play with the) blood. So we play together, they try on my wigs, they play with the blood... They know it's all silly! They test the harnesses and we have them flying around. They know what it is."
Jolie has since moved to Paris, France to promote "Salt". She wore a low cut Pamella Roland dress and satin Salvatore Ferragamo heels to the event.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'
- 'Reign' Canceled by The CW After 4 Seasons
- It's Official! Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Are Dating
- Are Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera Collaborating on New 'Glory' Remix?
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?