Angelina Jolie's Kids Play With Fake Blood
Angelina Jolie let her kids play with fake blood on the set of her new movie "Salt". The Hollywood actress steps into the role of a secret agent in the action thriller, and the film's daring stunts meant the film crew kept large supplies of red liquid on location to simulate injuries.
And Jolie admits when her young children, with partner Brad Pitt, visited the movie set they loved getting messy in all the fake blood. Speaking at the London premiere of "Salt", she says, "I would bring them in early in the mornings... and I'd let them (play with the) blood. So we play together, they try on my wigs, they play with the blood... They know it's all silly! They test the harnesses and we have them flying around. They know what it is."
Jolie has since moved to Paris, France to promote "Salt". She wore a low cut Pamella Roland dress and satin Salvatore Ferragamo heels to the event.
More Angelina Jolie News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'