Angelina Jolie's Kids Play With Fake Blood
Angelina Jolie let her kids play with fake blood on the set of her new movie "Salt". The Hollywood actress steps into the role of a secret agent in the action thriller, and the film's daring stunts meant the film crew kept large supplies of red liquid on location to simulate injuries.
And Jolie admits when her young children, with partner Brad Pitt, visited the movie set they loved getting messy in all the fake blood. Speaking at the London premiere of "Salt", she says, "I would bring them in early in the mornings... and I'd let them (play with the) blood. So we play together, they try on my wigs, they play with the blood... They know it's all silly! They test the harnesses and we have them flying around. They know what it is."
Jolie has since moved to Paris, France to promote "Salt". She wore a low cut Pamella Roland dress and satin Salvatore Ferragamo heels to the event.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Lea Michele Cuddles With Late Boyfriend Cory Monteith in Heartbreaking Throwback Photo
- 'The Walking Dead' Producers Didn't Tone Down the Violence Despite Previous Claim
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Zoolander 2' Lead 2017 Razzie Award Nominations
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Her Killer Curves in New Puma Campaign
- Darren Criss Will Play Villain in 'The Flash' and 'Supergirl' Musical Crossover
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' First On-Set Photo Unearthed
- 'Jurassic World 2' Casts 'The Detour' Star Daniella Pineda in Key Role
- Fox News Dumps Controversial Contributor Stacey Dash