Angelina Jolie's Kids Play With Fake Blood
Angelina Jolie let her kids play with fake blood on the set of her new movie "Salt". The Hollywood actress steps into the role of a secret agent in the action thriller, and the film's daring stunts meant the film crew kept large supplies of red liquid on location to simulate injuries.
And Jolie admits when her young children, with partner Brad Pitt, visited the movie set they loved getting messy in all the fake blood. Speaking at the London premiere of "Salt", she says, "I would bring them in early in the mornings... and I'd let them (play with the) blood. So we play together, they try on my wigs, they play with the blood... They know it's all silly! They test the harnesses and we have them flying around. They know what it is."
Jolie has since moved to Paris, France to promote "Salt". She wore a low cut Pamella Roland dress and satin Salvatore Ferragamo heels to the event.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked