List of Lil Wayne's Prison Demands Found
Lil Wayne's demands in prison have been made public in a list which includes the hip-hop star's requests for potato chips, chocolate bars and cookies. The rapper, real name Dwayne Carter, is serving time at New York's tough Rikers Island prison after pleading guilty to charges of gun possession, and is expected to be released in November.
Now a list of the star's requests from behind bars has been leaked, with documents showing the "Lollipop" hitmaker has been able to enjoy his favorite foods during his prison stretch. Wayne's list of food requests for the month of July, obtained by TMZ.com, includes 25 bags of Doritos and Ruffles potato chips, five bottles of Gatorade drink, chocolate chip cookies, Hershey bars and four bottles of Kool-Aid.
The star also asks for 20 postage stamps and 20 envelopes.
More Lil Wayne News
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper