List of Lil Wayne's Prison Demands Found
Lil Wayne's demands in prison have been made public in a list which includes the hip-hop star's requests for potato chips, chocolate bars and cookies. The rapper, real name Dwayne Carter, is serving time at New York's tough Rikers Island prison after pleading guilty to charges of gun possession, and is expected to be released in November.
Now a list of the star's requests from behind bars has been leaked, with documents showing the "Lollipop" hitmaker has been able to enjoy his favorite foods during his prison stretch. Wayne's list of food requests for the month of July, obtained by TMZ.com, includes 25 bags of Doritos and Ruffles potato chips, five bottles of Gatorade drink, chocolate chip cookies, Hershey bars and four bottles of Kool-Aid.
The star also asks for 20 postage stamps and 20 envelopes.
More Lil Wayne News
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video
- Ryan Murphy Shares New 'American Horror Story' Season 7 Clue
- Topless Kylie Jenner Smokes Cigarette in Throwback Photo
- 'Preacher' 2.02 Sneak Peeks: Jesse Confronts the Saint of Killers
- Artist of the Week: Selena Gomez
- Fighting Over Karrueche? Chris Brown's Crew Allegedly Confronts Migos at BET Awards After-Party
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer