List of Lil Wayne's Prison Demands Found
Lil Wayne's demands in prison have been made public in a list which includes the hip-hop star's requests for potato chips, chocolate bars and cookies. The rapper, real name Dwayne Carter, is serving time at New York's tough Rikers Island prison after pleading guilty to charges of gun possession, and is expected to be released in November.
Now a list of the star's requests from behind bars has been leaked, with documents showing the "Lollipop" hitmaker has been able to enjoy his favorite foods during his prison stretch. Wayne's list of food requests for the month of July, obtained by TMZ.com, includes 25 bags of Doritos and Ruffles potato chips, five bottles of Gatorade drink, chocolate chip cookies, Hershey bars and four bottles of Kool-Aid.
The star also asks for 20 postage stamps and 20 envelopes.
More Lil Wayne News
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos