List of Lil Wayne's Prison Demands Found
Lil Wayne's demands in prison have been made public in a list which includes the hip-hop star's requests for potato chips, chocolate bars and cookies. The rapper, real name Dwayne Carter, is serving time at New York's tough Rikers Island prison after pleading guilty to charges of gun possession, and is expected to be released in November.
Now a list of the star's requests from behind bars has been leaked, with documents showing the "Lollipop" hitmaker has been able to enjoy his favorite foods during his prison stretch. Wayne's list of food requests for the month of July, obtained by TMZ.com, includes 25 bags of Doritos and Ruffles potato chips, five bottles of Gatorade drink, chocolate chip cookies, Hershey bars and four bottles of Kool-Aid.
The star also asks for 20 postage stamps and 20 envelopes.
More Lil Wayne News
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger
- Mel Gibson Welcomes Baby No. 9 - Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Lady GaGa Set to Release New Album in 2017
- 'My Super Sweet 16' Is Getting a Revival on MTV
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass