List of Lil Wayne's Prison Demands Found
Lil Wayne's demands in prison have been made public in a list which includes the hip-hop star's requests for potato chips, chocolate bars and cookies. The rapper, real name Dwayne Carter, is serving time at New York's tough Rikers Island prison after pleading guilty to charges of gun possession, and is expected to be released in November.
Now a list of the star's requests from behind bars has been leaked, with documents showing the "Lollipop" hitmaker has been able to enjoy his favorite foods during his prison stretch. Wayne's list of food requests for the month of July, obtained by TMZ.com, includes 25 bags of Doritos and Ruffles potato chips, five bottles of Gatorade drink, chocolate chip cookies, Hershey bars and four bottles of Kool-Aid.
The star also asks for 20 postage stamps and 20 envelopes.
More Lil Wayne News
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her