Brad Pitt's Exes Juliette Lewis and Jennifer Aniston Bonded
Juliette Lewis bonded instantly with Jennifer Aniston on the set of their new movie "The Switch" - despite sharing the same ex-lover, Brad Pitt. The actresses play best friends in the romantic comedy and Lewis claims their on-screen chemistry extended into real life.
But she insists the pair never gossiped about their separate experiences with the "Fight Club" hunk. She says, "There's an obvious history we share but while we didn't share stories about Brad, we did have an instant connection and mutual affection. I love her."
Lewis also admits she never expected her four-year relationship with Pitt in the '90s to last - unlike his ex-wife Aniston. She adds, "For Jennifer, being with Brad was profound as it was a marriage. For me, it was only like a high-school relationship. Brad and I were on a journey together at the start of our careers. Then he became this sensation in a whole other way. I always knew I'd stay an outsider."
More Brad Pitt News
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21