Brad Pitt's Exes Juliette Lewis and Jennifer Aniston Bonded
Juliette Lewis bonded instantly with Jennifer Aniston on the set of their new movie "The Switch" - despite sharing the same ex-lover, Brad Pitt. The actresses play best friends in the romantic comedy and Lewis claims their on-screen chemistry extended into real life.
But she insists the pair never gossiped about their separate experiences with the "Fight Club" hunk. She says, "There's an obvious history we share but while we didn't share stories about Brad, we did have an instant connection and mutual affection. I love her."
Lewis also admits she never expected her four-year relationship with Pitt in the '90s to last - unlike his ex-wife Aniston. She adds, "For Jennifer, being with Brad was profound as it was a marriage. For me, it was only like a high-school relationship. Brad and I were on a journey together at the start of our careers. Then he became this sensation in a whole other way. I always knew I'd stay an outsider."
- Chris Klein Welcomes First Child With Wife, Shares First Photos of Cute Baby Boy
- 'American Horror Story' First Season 6 Teasers Are Creepy as Hell
- JoJo to Release New Album 'Mad Love' in October
- Ed Sheeran Sparks Wedding Rumors After Spotted With Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed