Brad Pitt's Exes Juliette Lewis and Jennifer Aniston Bonded
Juliette Lewis bonded instantly with Jennifer Aniston on the set of their new movie "The Switch" - despite sharing the same ex-lover, Brad Pitt. The actresses play best friends in the romantic comedy and Lewis claims their on-screen chemistry extended into real life.
But she insists the pair never gossiped about their separate experiences with the "Fight Club" hunk. She says, "There's an obvious history we share but while we didn't share stories about Brad, we did have an instant connection and mutual affection. I love her."
Lewis also admits she never expected her four-year relationship with Pitt in the '90s to last - unlike his ex-wife Aniston. She adds, "For Jennifer, being with Brad was profound as it was a marriage. For me, it was only like a high-school relationship. Brad and I were on a journey together at the start of our careers. Then he became this sensation in a whole other way. I always knew I'd stay an outsider."
More Brad Pitt News
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic: Here's First Look at Nathan Keyes as Justin Timberlake
- Johnny Depp and Michelle Pfeiffer Eyed to Join 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape