Blake Lively Not Leaving 'Gossip Girl'
"Gossip Girl" creator Josh Schwartz has dismissed reports Blake Lively has asked to be written out of the hit TV show so she can pursue a film career. The blonde beauty shot to prominence playing wealthy socialite Serena van der Woodsen on the teen drama and has since expanded her Hollywood career with the lead female role in the upcoming "Green Lantern" movie.
Recent reports suggested Lively was fed up with her small screen commitments and had demanded her character be killed off so she could leave the program. But executive producer Schwartz has taken to his Twitter.com page to clear up the rumors for fans.
He writes: "Have to respond. No truth to rumors that BL (Blake Lively) requested to have Serena killed. All is well. Gossip Girl Season 4 back on September 13."
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed