Blake Lively Not Leaving 'Gossip Girl'
"Gossip Girl" creator Josh Schwartz has dismissed reports Blake Lively has asked to be written out of the hit TV show so she can pursue a film career. The blonde beauty shot to prominence playing wealthy socialite Serena van der Woodsen on the teen drama and has since expanded her Hollywood career with the lead female role in the upcoming "Green Lantern" movie.
Recent reports suggested Lively was fed up with her small screen commitments and had demanded her character be killed off so she could leave the program. But executive producer Schwartz has taken to his Twitter.com page to clear up the rumors for fans.
He writes: "Have to respond. No truth to rumors that BL (Blake Lively) requested to have Serena killed. All is well. Gossip Girl Season 4 back on September 13."
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters