Blake Lively Not Leaving 'Gossip Girl'
"Gossip Girl" creator Josh Schwartz has dismissed reports Blake Lively has asked to be written out of the hit TV show so she can pursue a film career. The blonde beauty shot to prominence playing wealthy socialite Serena van der Woodsen on the teen drama and has since expanded her Hollywood career with the lead female role in the upcoming "Green Lantern" movie.
Recent reports suggested Lively was fed up with her small screen commitments and had demanded her character be killed off so she could leave the program. But executive producer Schwartz has taken to his Twitter.com page to clear up the rumors for fans.
He writes: "Have to respond. No truth to rumors that BL (Blake Lively) requested to have Serena killed. All is well. Gossip Girl Season 4 back on September 13."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3