Foxy Brown's Troubled Brother Faces Up to 15 Years in Jail
Troubled rapper Foxy Brown isn't the only one in her family with legal woes - her brother is facing up to 15 years in jail for possessing forged credit cards. Gavin 'Pretty Boy' Marchand and three pals were busted by New York City police at designer store Hermes on Manhattan's Upper East Side last Saturday, August 7.
The 35 year old and his accused accomplice Warren David, 31, allegedly used a forged American Express card to pay for $7,882.55-worth of goods. Getaway driver Derwin Benoit, who sped off after the incident, was later pulled over and apprehended, according to police.
But the rap star, 31, is too wrapped in her own legal issues to concern herself with her older brother's case. Brown, real name Inga Marchand, faced a grand jury in New York on Wednesday, August 11 for allegedly cursing at and mooning her neighbor, Arlene Raymond.
When asked about her brother's case while leaving Brooklyn Criminal Court, she told the New York Post, "I don't know anything about that." Brown pleaded not guilty to the two charges, as well as another count of criminal contempt. If convicted, she faces up to seven years behind bars, reports the newspaper.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video