Foxy Brown's Troubled Brother Faces Up to 15 Years in Jail
Troubled rapper Foxy Brown isn't the only one in her family with legal woes - her brother is facing up to 15 years in jail for possessing forged credit cards. Gavin 'Pretty Boy' Marchand and three pals were busted by New York City police at designer store Hermes on Manhattan's Upper East Side last Saturday, August 7.
The 35 year old and his accused accomplice Warren David, 31, allegedly used a forged American Express card to pay for $7,882.55-worth of goods. Getaway driver Derwin Benoit, who sped off after the incident, was later pulled over and apprehended, according to police.
But the rap star, 31, is too wrapped in her own legal issues to concern herself with her older brother's case. Brown, real name Inga Marchand, faced a grand jury in New York on Wednesday, August 11 for allegedly cursing at and mooning her neighbor, Arlene Raymond.
When asked about her brother's case while leaving Brooklyn Criminal Court, she told the New York Post, "I don't know anything about that." Brown pleaded not guilty to the two charges, as well as another count of criminal contempt. If convicted, she faces up to seven years behind bars, reports the newspaper.
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage