Mark Wahlberg Regrets Making Daughter Wait for Justin Bieber's Call
Hollywood actor Mark Wahlberg has issued a public plea to Justin Bieber to get in touch - after the teen star snubbed his request to phone his young daughter. The rapper-turned-actor has been desperately trying to get his little girl in touch with the 16-year-old heartthrob, and was promised a call from Bieber by his agent.
But days have gone by and Wahlberg is still waiting by the phone. During an appearance on U.S. late night program "Lopez Tonight" on Thursday, August 11, the star admitted he was growing impatient.
He said: "My daughter has this obsession with Justin Bieber now. So I'm like well, you know, I probably know somebody so I can probably call him. So I call my agent and I'm like, 'Can you please get me the number for Justin Bieber?' Next thing you know they gave me the number..." He admits, "I made the mistake of telling my daughter because we're waiting for this call and he hasn't called yet. So I'm starting to get upset. I'm gonna have to mess his hair up a little bit when I see him.... But I shouldn't have told her. He still hasn't called me, man."
Wahlberg, who put his days as Marky Mark firmly behind him in the 1990s, recently admitted he would even consider returning to music if Bieber asked him to record a collaboration so he could impress his kids. He told New York Post gossip column Page Six, "If Justin Bieber asks me, I'll say yes. Only because my daughter loves him."
More Mark Wahlberg News
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik