Mark Wahlberg Regrets Making Daughter Wait for Justin Bieber's Call
Hollywood actor Mark Wahlberg has issued a public plea to Justin Bieber to get in touch - after the teen star snubbed his request to phone his young daughter. The rapper-turned-actor has been desperately trying to get his little girl in touch with the 16-year-old heartthrob, and was promised a call from Bieber by his agent.
But days have gone by and Wahlberg is still waiting by the phone. During an appearance on U.S. late night program "Lopez Tonight" on Thursday, August 11, the star admitted he was growing impatient.
He said: "My daughter has this obsession with Justin Bieber now. So I'm like well, you know, I probably know somebody so I can probably call him. So I call my agent and I'm like, 'Can you please get me the number for Justin Bieber?' Next thing you know they gave me the number..." He admits, "I made the mistake of telling my daughter because we're waiting for this call and he hasn't called yet. So I'm starting to get upset. I'm gonna have to mess his hair up a little bit when I see him.... But I shouldn't have told her. He still hasn't called me, man."
Wahlberg, who put his days as Marky Mark firmly behind him in the 1990s, recently admitted he would even consider returning to music if Bieber asked him to record a collaboration so he could impress his kids. He told New York Post gossip column Page Six, "If Justin Bieber asks me, I'll say yes. Only because my daughter loves him."
More Mark Wahlberg News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March