Mark Wahlberg Regrets Making Daughter Wait for Justin Bieber's Call
Hollywood actor Mark Wahlberg has issued a public plea to Justin Bieber to get in touch - after the teen star snubbed his request to phone his young daughter. The rapper-turned-actor has been desperately trying to get his little girl in touch with the 16-year-old heartthrob, and was promised a call from Bieber by his agent.
But days have gone by and Wahlberg is still waiting by the phone. During an appearance on U.S. late night program "Lopez Tonight" on Thursday, August 11, the star admitted he was growing impatient.
He said: "My daughter has this obsession with Justin Bieber now. So I'm like well, you know, I probably know somebody so I can probably call him. So I call my agent and I'm like, 'Can you please get me the number for Justin Bieber?' Next thing you know they gave me the number..." He admits, "I made the mistake of telling my daughter because we're waiting for this call and he hasn't called yet. So I'm starting to get upset. I'm gonna have to mess his hair up a little bit when I see him.... But I shouldn't have told her. He still hasn't called me, man."
Wahlberg, who put his days as Marky Mark firmly behind him in the 1990s, recently admitted he would even consider returning to music if Bieber asked him to record a collaboration so he could impress his kids. He told New York Post gossip column Page Six, "If Justin Bieber asks me, I'll say yes. Only because my daughter loves him."
More Mark Wahlberg News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics