Courtney Love Moves Into Milla Jovovich's Townhouse
Courtney Love's plan to settle down in New York has moved a step closer to reality - she's leasing a townhouse owned by model/actress Milla Jovovich. The Hole rocker has lived in Manhattan's luxury Mercer Hotel for the last year but admitted last week she wanted to put down roots in the Big Apple and purchase her own home.
Now it seems Love has found her dream pad - she's set to rent "The Fifth Element" star's four-bedroom house in the West Village. And the singer is already making plans to purchase the property and call it her own one day.
In a series of posts on Twitter.com, Love writes: "It's astonishing this townhouse, I'll expand eventually but its perfect for me now... Just gives you chills. Milla I love you, thank you so much for leasing me the house which I know I'm going to buy. U (sic) are a goddess success! Yay! Yes this is my new house!"
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs