Courtney Love Moves Into Milla Jovovich's Townhouse
Courtney Love's plan to settle down in New York has moved a step closer to reality - she's leasing a townhouse owned by model/actress Milla Jovovich. The Hole rocker has lived in Manhattan's luxury Mercer Hotel for the last year but admitted last week she wanted to put down roots in the Big Apple and purchase her own home.
Now it seems Love has found her dream pad - she's set to rent "The Fifth Element" star's four-bedroom house in the West Village. And the singer is already making plans to purchase the property and call it her own one day.
In a series of posts on Twitter.com, Love writes: "It's astonishing this townhouse, I'll expand eventually but its perfect for me now... Just gives you chills. Milla I love you, thank you so much for leasing me the house which I know I'm going to buy. U (sic) are a goddess success! Yay! Yes this is my new house!"
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video