Courtney Love Moves Into Milla Jovovich's Townhouse
Courtney Love's plan to settle down in New York has moved a step closer to reality - she's leasing a townhouse owned by model/actress Milla Jovovich. The Hole rocker has lived in Manhattan's luxury Mercer Hotel for the last year but admitted last week she wanted to put down roots in the Big Apple and purchase her own home.
Now it seems Love has found her dream pad - she's set to rent "The Fifth Element" star's four-bedroom house in the West Village. And the singer is already making plans to purchase the property and call it her own one day.
In a series of posts on Twitter.com, Love writes: "It's astonishing this townhouse, I'll expand eventually but its perfect for me now... Just gives you chills. Milla I love you, thank you so much for leasing me the house which I know I'm going to buy. U (sic) are a goddess success! Yay! Yes this is my new house!"
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'