Courtney Love Moves Into Milla Jovovich's Townhouse
Courtney Love's plan to settle down in New York has moved a step closer to reality - she's leasing a townhouse owned by model/actress Milla Jovovich. The Hole rocker has lived in Manhattan's luxury Mercer Hotel for the last year but admitted last week she wanted to put down roots in the Big Apple and purchase her own home.
Now it seems Love has found her dream pad - she's set to rent "The Fifth Element" star's four-bedroom house in the West Village. And the singer is already making plans to purchase the property and call it her own one day.
In a series of posts on Twitter.com, Love writes: "It's astonishing this townhouse, I'll expand eventually but its perfect for me now... Just gives you chills. Milla I love you, thank you so much for leasing me the house which I know I'm going to buy. U (sic) are a goddess success! Yay! Yes this is my new house!"
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences