Courtney Love Moves Into Milla Jovovich's Townhouse
Courtney Love's plan to settle down in New York has moved a step closer to reality - she's leasing a townhouse owned by model/actress Milla Jovovich. The Hole rocker has lived in Manhattan's luxury Mercer Hotel for the last year but admitted last week she wanted to put down roots in the Big Apple and purchase her own home.
Now it seems Love has found her dream pad - she's set to rent "The Fifth Element" star's four-bedroom house in the West Village. And the singer is already making plans to purchase the property and call it her own one day.
In a series of posts on Twitter.com, Love writes: "It's astonishing this townhouse, I'll expand eventually but its perfect for me now... Just gives you chills. Milla I love you, thank you so much for leasing me the house which I know I'm going to buy. U (sic) are a goddess success! Yay! Yes this is my new house!"
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says