Ne-Yo and Baby's Mommy Are Just Friends
Ne-Yo has no plans to settle down despite expecting his first child later this year, insisting he "can't commit" to just one woman. The "So Sick" singer, real name Shaffer Chimere Smith, is set to be a first-time dad when he welcomes a son or daughter with Monyetta Shaw later this year.
But he insists he won't be marrying Shaw anytime soon - because he still wants to date other women. He tells Britain's The Sun newspaper, "I have a friend. Not a girlfriend. She's carrying my child but knows I can't commit. She doesn't mind other women."
Back in 2005, the singer was claimed to be the father of his then-girlfriend's son. However shortly after, it was found out that he was not the biological father and Ne-Yo entered litigation. In an interview with USA Today in 2008, the singer said he wants two kids, "a girl and a boy".
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent