Ne-Yo and Baby's Mommy Are Just Friends
Ne-Yo has no plans to settle down despite expecting his first child later this year, insisting he "can't commit" to just one woman. The "So Sick" singer, real name Shaffer Chimere Smith, is set to be a first-time dad when he welcomes a son or daughter with Monyetta Shaw later this year.
But he insists he won't be marrying Shaw anytime soon - because he still wants to date other women. He tells Britain's The Sun newspaper, "I have a friend. Not a girlfriend. She's carrying my child but knows I can't commit. She doesn't mind other women."
Back in 2005, the singer was claimed to be the father of his then-girlfriend's son. However shortly after, it was found out that he was not the biological father and Ne-Yo entered litigation. In an interview with USA Today in 2008, the singer said he wants two kids, "a girl and a boy".
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary