Ne-Yo and Baby's Mommy Are Just Friends
Ne-Yo has no plans to settle down despite expecting his first child later this year, insisting he "can't commit" to just one woman. The "So Sick" singer, real name Shaffer Chimere Smith, is set to be a first-time dad when he welcomes a son or daughter with Monyetta Shaw later this year.
But he insists he won't be marrying Shaw anytime soon - because he still wants to date other women. He tells Britain's The Sun newspaper, "I have a friend. Not a girlfriend. She's carrying my child but knows I can't commit. She doesn't mind other women."
Back in 2005, the singer was claimed to be the father of his then-girlfriend's son. However shortly after, it was found out that he was not the biological father and Ne-Yo entered litigation. In an interview with USA Today in 2008, the singer said he wants two kids, "a girl and a boy".
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris