Ne-Yo and Baby's Mommy Are Just Friends
Ne-Yo has no plans to settle down despite expecting his first child later this year, insisting he "can't commit" to just one woman. The "So Sick" singer, real name Shaffer Chimere Smith, is set to be a first-time dad when he welcomes a son or daughter with Monyetta Shaw later this year.
But he insists he won't be marrying Shaw anytime soon - because he still wants to date other women. He tells Britain's The Sun newspaper, "I have a friend. Not a girlfriend. She's carrying my child but knows I can't commit. She doesn't mind other women."
Back in 2005, the singer was claimed to be the father of his then-girlfriend's son. However shortly after, it was found out that he was not the biological father and Ne-Yo entered litigation. In an interview with USA Today in 2008, the singer said he wants two kids, "a girl and a boy".
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role
- FOX Sets Fall Premiere Dates for 'The Orville', 'Empire' and More
- Miranda Lambert Enjoys Singing About Heartbreak After Split From Blake Shelton
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Cleavage in New Instagram Pics
- Does Rae Sremmurd Break Up? Swae Lee Tries 'to Steal All the Shine' From Slim Jimmy
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!