Ne-Yo and Baby's Mommy Are Just Friends
Ne-Yo has no plans to settle down despite expecting his first child later this year, insisting he "can't commit" to just one woman. The "So Sick" singer, real name Shaffer Chimere Smith, is set to be a first-time dad when he welcomes a son or daughter with Monyetta Shaw later this year.
But he insists he won't be marrying Shaw anytime soon - because he still wants to date other women. He tells Britain's The Sun newspaper, "I have a friend. Not a girlfriend. She's carrying my child but knows I can't commit. She doesn't mind other women."
Back in 2005, the singer was claimed to be the father of his then-girlfriend's son. However shortly after, it was found out that he was not the biological father and Ne-Yo entered litigation. In an interview with USA Today in 2008, the singer said he wants two kids, "a girl and a boy".
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion