Adam Levine: Celebrities Are Basket Cases in Romances
Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine is cautious about dating fellow celebrities - because he's convinced most stars are "basket cases". The singer has previously been romantically linked to actress Natalie Portman and singer Jessica Simpson, and he's currently dating supermodel Anne Vyalitsyna.
But Levine admits he's doubtful about how successful celebrity relationships really are. He tells the New York Post, "I've rubbed shoulders with some very famous people and I'm finding out that more and more of them are pretty crazy - basket cases."
"I'm thinking celebrities have become a real deal breaker when relationships are concerned." However, he insists his romance with blond Vyalitsyna is going well: "(It's) very good. She's an amazing woman."
More Adam Levine News
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards
- BET Awards 2016: Erykah Badu, Tori Kelly and Jennifer Hudson Team Up for Prince Tribute
- Demi Lovato Opens Up About Addictions and Eating Disorder, Says She 'Was Going to Die Young'
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage