Adam Levine: Celebrities Are Basket Cases in Romances
Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine is cautious about dating fellow celebrities - because he's convinced most stars are "basket cases". The singer has previously been romantically linked to actress Natalie Portman and singer Jessica Simpson, and he's currently dating supermodel Anne Vyalitsyna.
But Levine admits he's doubtful about how successful celebrity relationships really are. He tells the New York Post, "I've rubbed shoulders with some very famous people and I'm finding out that more and more of them are pretty crazy - basket cases."
"I'm thinking celebrities have become a real deal breaker when relationships are concerned." However, he insists his romance with blond Vyalitsyna is going well: "(It's) very good. She's an amazing woman."
More Adam Levine News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season