Adam Levine: Celebrities Are Basket Cases in Romances
Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine is cautious about dating fellow celebrities - because he's convinced most stars are "basket cases". The singer has previously been romantically linked to actress Natalie Portman and singer Jessica Simpson, and he's currently dating supermodel Anne Vyalitsyna.
But Levine admits he's doubtful about how successful celebrity relationships really are. He tells the New York Post, "I've rubbed shoulders with some very famous people and I'm finding out that more and more of them are pretty crazy - basket cases."
"I'm thinking celebrities have become a real deal breaker when relationships are concerned." However, he insists his romance with blond Vyalitsyna is going well: "(It's) very good. She's an amazing woman."
More Adam Levine News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal