Adam Levine: Celebrities Are Basket Cases in Romances
Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine is cautious about dating fellow celebrities - because he's convinced most stars are "basket cases". The singer has previously been romantically linked to actress Natalie Portman and singer Jessica Simpson, and he's currently dating supermodel Anne Vyalitsyna.
But Levine admits he's doubtful about how successful celebrity relationships really are. He tells the New York Post, "I've rubbed shoulders with some very famous people and I'm finding out that more and more of them are pretty crazy - basket cases."
"I'm thinking celebrities have become a real deal breaker when relationships are concerned." However, he insists his romance with blond Vyalitsyna is going well: "(It's) very good. She's an amazing woman."
More Adam Levine News
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio