Adam Levine: Celebrities Are Basket Cases in Romances
Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine is cautious about dating fellow celebrities - because he's convinced most stars are "basket cases". The singer has previously been romantically linked to actress Natalie Portman and singer Jessica Simpson, and he's currently dating supermodel Anne Vyalitsyna.
But Levine admits he's doubtful about how successful celebrity relationships really are. He tells the New York Post, "I've rubbed shoulders with some very famous people and I'm finding out that more and more of them are pretty crazy - basket cases."
"I'm thinking celebrities have become a real deal breaker when relationships are concerned." However, he insists his romance with blond Vyalitsyna is going well: "(It's) very good. She's an amazing woman."
More Adam Levine News
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert