Eminem Tops European Albums Chart for Five Weeks
Eminem is still in "Recovery" in Europe - his record has made it five weeks atop the continent's album chart. The rapper's reign keeps Lady GaGa's "The Fame" at number two, while dance DJ David Guetta climbs one place to three with "One Love".
Welsh crooner Tom Jones is a new entry at four with "Praise & Blame".
At local chart, however, Eminem's reign has ended since Avenged Sevenfold took over the first place this week with their latest album "Nightmare".
Meanwhile, in the European singles chart, Shakira's official World Cup anthem "Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)" bumps Katy Perry's "California Gurls" into second place to return to the number one spot, while Yolanda Be Cool & DCUP's "We No Speak Americano" is at three.
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer