Man Committing Suicide Is Not Frank Sinatra's Grandson
A man named Frank Sinatra who was hospitalized in California this week after an alleged suicide attempt is not the music legend's grandson, according to a new report. Emergency services were called to a house in Downey, California home to treat a man who was purported to be Frank Sinatra, Jr.'s son, who is also named Frank.
The 32 year old male was taken to the Downey Regional Medical Center for treatment. However, a new reports suggests the patient is not a member of the famous family, with a source telling the New York Daily News that the elder Frank Sinatra Jr., 66, has never met the man.
Newser.com also reports the 32 year old coincidentally shares the same name as the late crooner's grandson. Sinatra Jr. is the son of Sinatra and his first wife, Nancy.
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'