Man Committing Suicide Is Not Frank Sinatra's Grandson
A man named Frank Sinatra who was hospitalized in California this week after an alleged suicide attempt is not the music legend's grandson, according to a new report. Emergency services were called to a house in Downey, California home to treat a man who was purported to be Frank Sinatra, Jr.'s son, who is also named Frank.
The 32 year old male was taken to the Downey Regional Medical Center for treatment. However, a new reports suggests the patient is not a member of the famous family, with a source telling the New York Daily News that the elder Frank Sinatra Jr., 66, has never met the man.
Newser.com also reports the 32 year old coincidentally shares the same name as the late crooner's grandson. Sinatra Jr. is the son of Sinatra and his first wife, Nancy.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal