Man Committing Suicide Is Not Frank Sinatra's Grandson
A man named Frank Sinatra who was hospitalized in California this week after an alleged suicide attempt is not the music legend's grandson, according to a new report. Emergency services were called to a house in Downey, California home to treat a man who was purported to be Frank Sinatra, Jr.'s son, who is also named Frank.
The 32 year old male was taken to the Downey Regional Medical Center for treatment. However, a new reports suggests the patient is not a member of the famous family, with a source telling the New York Daily News that the elder Frank Sinatra Jr., 66, has never met the man.
Newser.com also reports the 32 year old coincidentally shares the same name as the late crooner's grandson. Sinatra Jr. is the son of Sinatra and his first wife, Nancy.
More Frank Sinatra News
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer