Man Committing Suicide Is Not Frank Sinatra's Grandson
A man named Frank Sinatra who was hospitalized in California this week after an alleged suicide attempt is not the music legend's grandson, according to a new report. Emergency services were called to a house in Downey, California home to treat a man who was purported to be Frank Sinatra, Jr.'s son, who is also named Frank.
The 32 year old male was taken to the Downey Regional Medical Center for treatment. However, a new reports suggests the patient is not a member of the famous family, with a source telling the New York Daily News that the elder Frank Sinatra Jr., 66, has never met the man.
Newser.com also reports the 32 year old coincidentally shares the same name as the late crooner's grandson. Sinatra Jr. is the son of Sinatra and his first wife, Nancy.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'