Man Committing Suicide Is Not Frank Sinatra's Grandson
A man named Frank Sinatra who was hospitalized in California this week after an alleged suicide attempt is not the music legend's grandson, according to a new report. Emergency services were called to a house in Downey, California home to treat a man who was purported to be Frank Sinatra, Jr.'s son, who is also named Frank.
The 32 year old male was taken to the Downey Regional Medical Center for treatment. However, a new reports suggests the patient is not a member of the famous family, with a source telling the New York Daily News that the elder Frank Sinatra Jr., 66, has never met the man.
Newser.com also reports the 32 year old coincidentally shares the same name as the late crooner's grandson. Sinatra Jr. is the son of Sinatra and his first wife, Nancy.
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?