Daniel Craig Eager to Get in Action as Bond Soon
Daniel Craig is hoping work on the next installment in the "James Bond" franchise begins soon - because he doesn't want to be away from the role "for too long". The British actor was scheduled to play 007 for a third time in the 23rd Bond movie, which was set for a 2011 or 2012 release date.
But production on the unnamed film has been suspended indefinitely due to uncertainty over the future of movie studio MGM. Craig is keen for the problems to be resolved so he can head back on set - because he loves playing the superspy. He tells Britain's Daily Star, "The new Bond movie is on hold but I am chomping at the bit to get going on it as quickly as possible. I love playing Bond. I don't want to be away from it for too long."
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers