Daniel Craig Eager to Get in Action as Bond Soon
Daniel Craig is hoping work on the next installment in the "James Bond" franchise begins soon - because he doesn't want to be away from the role "for too long". The British actor was scheduled to play 007 for a third time in the 23rd Bond movie, which was set for a 2011 or 2012 release date.
But production on the unnamed film has been suspended indefinitely due to uncertainty over the future of movie studio MGM. Craig is keen for the problems to be resolved so he can head back on set - because he loves playing the superspy. He tells Britain's Daily Star, "The new Bond movie is on hold but I am chomping at the bit to get going on it as quickly as possible. I love playing Bond. I don't want to be away from it for too long."
- 'Legends of Tomorrow' Actor Johnathon Schaech Wants to Be the Next Wolverine
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech