Daniel Craig Eager to Get in Action as Bond Soon
Daniel Craig is hoping work on the next installment in the "James Bond" franchise begins soon - because he doesn't want to be away from the role "for too long". The British actor was scheduled to play 007 for a third time in the 23rd Bond movie, which was set for a 2011 or 2012 release date.
But production on the unnamed film has been suspended indefinitely due to uncertainty over the future of movie studio MGM. Craig is keen for the problems to be resolved so he can head back on set - because he loves playing the superspy. He tells Britain's Daily Star, "The new Bond movie is on hold but I am chomping at the bit to get going on it as quickly as possible. I love playing Bond. I don't want to be away from it for too long."
More Daniel Craig News
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party