Daniel Craig Eager to Get in Action as Bond Soon
Daniel Craig is hoping work on the next installment in the "James Bond" franchise begins soon - because he doesn't want to be away from the role "for too long". The British actor was scheduled to play 007 for a third time in the 23rd Bond movie, which was set for a 2011 or 2012 release date.
But production on the unnamed film has been suspended indefinitely due to uncertainty over the future of movie studio MGM. Craig is keen for the problems to be resolved so he can head back on set - because he loves playing the superspy. He tells Britain's Daily Star, "The new Bond movie is on hold but I am chomping at the bit to get going on it as quickly as possible. I love playing Bond. I don't want to be away from it for too long."
More Daniel Craig News
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival
- Blac Chyna Reportedly Dating Kourtney Kardashian's Former Beau Quincy Combs