Daniel Craig Eager to Get in Action as Bond Soon
Daniel Craig is hoping work on the next installment in the "James Bond" franchise begins soon - because he doesn't want to be away from the role "for too long". The British actor was scheduled to play 007 for a third time in the 23rd Bond movie, which was set for a 2011 or 2012 release date.
But production on the unnamed film has been suspended indefinitely due to uncertainty over the future of movie studio MGM. Craig is keen for the problems to be resolved so he can head back on set - because he loves playing the superspy. He tells Britain's Daily Star, "The new Bond movie is on hold but I am chomping at the bit to get going on it as quickly as possible. I love playing Bond. I don't want to be away from it for too long."
More Daniel Craig News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show