Ice-T Has No Intention to Quit 'Law and Order: SVU'
Rapper/actor Ice-T has no plans to delve back into Hollywood until his TV career is over - because he's having too much fun filming crime drama "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit". The hip-hop star, real name Tracy Marrow, entered the movie business in the 1980s, landing his breakthrough role in 1991's "New Jack City".
But he has spent the years since working on smaller film projects and has been a TV regular in hit series "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit". Ice-T has a small voiceover role in Will Ferrell's new cop comedy "The Other Guys", but he admits he's not looking to shift his focus from the small screen anytime soon.
He tells WENN.com, "I really don't know (about doing movies full-time), probably when 'Law & Order' ends, which I hope is never! I got a good job, I'm not trying to quit. I'm dealing with the TV business right now, and I don't have a problem with that."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding