Ice-T Has No Intention to Quit 'Law and Order: SVU'
Rapper/actor Ice-T has no plans to delve back into Hollywood until his TV career is over - because he's having too much fun filming crime drama "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit". The hip-hop star, real name Tracy Marrow, entered the movie business in the 1980s, landing his breakthrough role in 1991's "New Jack City".
But he has spent the years since working on smaller film projects and has been a TV regular in hit series "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit". Ice-T has a small voiceover role in Will Ferrell's new cop comedy "The Other Guys", but he admits he's not looking to shift his focus from the small screen anytime soon.
He tells WENN.com, "I really don't know (about doing movies full-time), probably when 'Law & Order' ends, which I hope is never! I got a good job, I'm not trying to quit. I'm dealing with the TV business right now, and I don't have a problem with that."
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Was 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge