Ice-T Has No Intention to Quit 'Law and Order: SVU'
Rapper/actor Ice-T has no plans to delve back into Hollywood until his TV career is over - because he's having too much fun filming crime drama "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit". The hip-hop star, real name Tracy Marrow, entered the movie business in the 1980s, landing his breakthrough role in 1991's "New Jack City".
But he has spent the years since working on smaller film projects and has been a TV regular in hit series "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit". Ice-T has a small voiceover role in Will Ferrell's new cop comedy "The Other Guys", but he admits he's not looking to shift his focus from the small screen anytime soon.
He tells WENN.com, "I really don't know (about doing movies full-time), probably when 'Law & Order' ends, which I hope is never! I got a good job, I'm not trying to quit. I'm dealing with the TV business right now, and I don't have a problem with that."
More Law & Order: Special Victims Unit News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences