Ice-T Has No Intention to Quit 'Law and Order: SVU'
Rapper/actor Ice-T has no plans to delve back into Hollywood until his TV career is over - because he's having too much fun filming crime drama "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit". The hip-hop star, real name Tracy Marrow, entered the movie business in the 1980s, landing his breakthrough role in 1991's "New Jack City".
But he has spent the years since working on smaller film projects and has been a TV regular in hit series "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit". Ice-T has a small voiceover role in Will Ferrell's new cop comedy "The Other Guys", but he admits he's not looking to shift his focus from the small screen anytime soon.
He tells WENN.com, "I really don't know (about doing movies full-time), probably when 'Law & Order' ends, which I hope is never! I got a good job, I'm not trying to quit. I'm dealing with the TV business right now, and I don't have a problem with that."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie