Ice-T Has No Intention to Quit 'Law and Order: SVU'
Rapper/actor Ice-T has no plans to delve back into Hollywood until his TV career is over - because he's having too much fun filming crime drama "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit". The hip-hop star, real name Tracy Marrow, entered the movie business in the 1980s, landing his breakthrough role in 1991's "New Jack City".
But he has spent the years since working on smaller film projects and has been a TV regular in hit series "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit". Ice-T has a small voiceover role in Will Ferrell's new cop comedy "The Other Guys", but he admits he's not looking to shift his focus from the small screen anytime soon.
He tells WENN.com, "I really don't know (about doing movies full-time), probably when 'Law & Order' ends, which I hope is never! I got a good job, I'm not trying to quit. I'm dealing with the TV business right now, and I don't have a problem with that."
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'