Sylvester Stallone Owes $2 Million Over Unpaid 'Expendables' Bill
Sylvester Stallone is facing allegations his film crew racked up a string of debts while shooting "The Expendables" in Brazil and then left the country without paying up. The Hollywood tough guy directs and stars in the upcoming blockbuster alongside other action heroes including Bruce Willis and Arnold Schwarzenegger, and he filmed much of the movie on location in South America.
But Stallone and his production company is facing claims they failed to settle a bill with several local companies, as well as drivers, security guards and other workers, according to Brazilian weekly news magazine Veja. The publication reports the producers owe more than $2 million to numerous parties.
In related news, Sylvester Stallone vowed to ban his daughters from dating until they are middle-aged. The "Rocky" legend is father to three girls by his third wife Jennifer Flavin - Sophia, 14, Sistine, 12, and eight-year-old Scarlett - and admits he worries about them mixing with boys.
And the actor, who also has sons Sage, 34, and Seargeoh, 31, from his marriage to first wife Sasha Czack, has realized raising girls has brought out his protective side. He tells Scotland's Daily Record, "You worry. You know, boys. I won't let 'em date til they're 45. I adore them. I've also got my two sons who are all grown up now but it's totally different this time around. Girls are very different to bring up than boys. I've learned that."
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo