Carrie Underwood Shops Groceries Herself
Country singer Carrie Underwood caters for herself while on tour because she insists on knowing exactly what's in her food. The newlywed star steers clear of all fast food, even with her hectic schedule, and prefers to take time out to shop for her own groceries so she's fully aware of what she's putting in her body.
Underwood tells health magazine WebMD, "It would be very easy to go eat that all the time. But if I don't know what's in it, I don't eat it. That's my rule." And she's amazed by fans' reactions when she meets them at the store.
She says, "It's a very human thing to do, and that's why I love it so much. When you're out on the road, people see you as a performer - not necessarily as a human being, first and foremost. So it's really nice to go and do things that... people do! I always hear, 'You shop yourself?' I would hate to see the day when someone else had to buy my groceries for me!"
Underwood married Canadian ice hockey star Mike Fisher in early July.
More Carrie Underwood News
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight