Carrie Underwood Shops Groceries Herself
Country singer Carrie Underwood caters for herself while on tour because she insists on knowing exactly what's in her food. The newlywed star steers clear of all fast food, even with her hectic schedule, and prefers to take time out to shop for her own groceries so she's fully aware of what she's putting in her body.
Underwood tells health magazine WebMD, "It would be very easy to go eat that all the time. But if I don't know what's in it, I don't eat it. That's my rule." And she's amazed by fans' reactions when she meets them at the store.
She says, "It's a very human thing to do, and that's why I love it so much. When you're out on the road, people see you as a performer - not necessarily as a human being, first and foremost. So it's really nice to go and do things that... people do! I always hear, 'You shop yourself?' I would hate to see the day when someone else had to buy my groceries for me!"
Underwood married Canadian ice hockey star Mike Fisher in early July.
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection
- Rob Kardashian Fights With Blac Chyna, Deletes All Signs of Her on Instagram
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures