Carrie Underwood Shops Groceries Herself
Country singer Carrie Underwood caters for herself while on tour because she insists on knowing exactly what's in her food. The newlywed star steers clear of all fast food, even with her hectic schedule, and prefers to take time out to shop for her own groceries so she's fully aware of what she's putting in her body.
Underwood tells health magazine WebMD, "It would be very easy to go eat that all the time. But if I don't know what's in it, I don't eat it. That's my rule." And she's amazed by fans' reactions when she meets them at the store.
She says, "It's a very human thing to do, and that's why I love it so much. When you're out on the road, people see you as a performer - not necessarily as a human being, first and foremost. So it's really nice to go and do things that... people do! I always hear, 'You shop yourself?' I would hate to see the day when someone else had to buy my groceries for me!"
Underwood married Canadian ice hockey star Mike Fisher in early July.
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her