Lionel Messi Forms Oasis Look Alike Band
Oasis superfan Lionel Messihas revealed just how much he loves the defunct rock group - the soccer star has formed a tribute band. The Argentine star, who plays for Spanish team FC Barcelona, listened to the group's hits as part of his preparations to play for his country in the recent South African World Cup tournament.
He's invited the band's former guitarist Noel Gallagher to attend one of his soccer matches in the future and now the sportsman has revealed he often dresses up as his hero in a bizarre tribute group.
Messi tells Britain's The Sun, "Our disguise is based on how Oasis looked in the mid-90s. We have our wigs, clothes and glasses sorted." He further shares, "I also spent a lot of time getting the mannerisms right."
More Lionel Messi News
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary