Lionel Messi Forms Oasis Look Alike Band
Oasis superfan Lionel Messihas revealed just how much he loves the defunct rock group - the soccer star has formed a tribute band. The Argentine star, who plays for Spanish team FC Barcelona, listened to the group's hits as part of his preparations to play for his country in the recent South African World Cup tournament.
He's invited the band's former guitarist Noel Gallagher to attend one of his soccer matches in the future and now the sportsman has revealed he often dresses up as his hero in a bizarre tribute group.
Messi tells Britain's The Sun, "Our disguise is based on how Oasis looked in the mid-90s. We have our wigs, clothes and glasses sorted." He further shares, "I also spent a lot of time getting the mannerisms right."
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Bella Hadid Set to Make Her Victoria's Secret Debut, Gigi Hadid Confirmed to Return
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image