Lionel Messi Forms Oasis Look Alike Band
Oasis superfan Lionel Messihas revealed just how much he loves the defunct rock group - the soccer star has formed a tribute band. The Argentine star, who plays for Spanish team FC Barcelona, listened to the group's hits as part of his preparations to play for his country in the recent South African World Cup tournament.
He's invited the band's former guitarist Noel Gallagher to attend one of his soccer matches in the future and now the sportsman has revealed he often dresses up as his hero in a bizarre tribute group.
Messi tells Britain's The Sun, "Our disguise is based on how Oasis looked in the mid-90s. We have our wigs, clothes and glasses sorted." He further shares, "I also spent a lot of time getting the mannerisms right."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie