Lionel Messi Forms Oasis Look Alike Band
Oasis superfan Lionel Messihas revealed just how much he loves the defunct rock group - the soccer star has formed a tribute band. The Argentine star, who plays for Spanish team FC Barcelona, listened to the group's hits as part of his preparations to play for his country in the recent South African World Cup tournament.
He's invited the band's former guitarist Noel Gallagher to attend one of his soccer matches in the future and now the sportsman has revealed he often dresses up as his hero in a bizarre tribute group.
Messi tells Britain's The Sun, "Our disguise is based on how Oasis looked in the mid-90s. We have our wigs, clothes and glasses sorted." He further shares, "I also spent a lot of time getting the mannerisms right."
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered