Lionel Messi Forms Oasis Look Alike Band
Oasis superfan Lionel Messihas revealed just how much he loves the defunct rock group - the soccer star has formed a tribute band. The Argentine star, who plays for Spanish team FC Barcelona, listened to the group's hits as part of his preparations to play for his country in the recent South African World Cup tournament.
He's invited the band's former guitarist Noel Gallagher to attend one of his soccer matches in the future and now the sportsman has revealed he often dresses up as his hero in a bizarre tribute group.
Messi tells Britain's The Sun, "Our disguise is based on how Oasis looked in the mid-90s. We have our wigs, clothes and glasses sorted." He further shares, "I also spent a lot of time getting the mannerisms right."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen