Liam Gallagher Will Reform Oasis Only If He's Broke
Liam Gallagher would consider reforming Oasis in the future - but only if he runs out of money. The British rock group split last year after an argument between Gallagher and his guitarist brother Noel Gallagher tore the band apart.
The singer is currently preparing to make a comeback with his new music project Beady Eye, while Noel is working on a solo career. And Gallagher admits he will only make amends with his sibling and reunite the group if he finds himself broke.
He tells Sky News, "The only reason why Oasis will come back is when we're f**king skint (broke). I'm far from skint as you can tell - and I won't be skint for a long, long f**king time. Believe me, it ain't gonna be happening."
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!