Liam Gallagher Will Reform Oasis Only If He's Broke
Liam Gallagher would consider reforming Oasis in the future - but only if he runs out of money. The British rock group split last year after an argument between Gallagher and his guitarist brother Noel Gallagher tore the band apart.
The singer is currently preparing to make a comeback with his new music project Beady Eye, while Noel is working on a solo career. And Gallagher admits he will only make amends with his sibling and reunite the group if he finds himself broke.
He tells Sky News, "The only reason why Oasis will come back is when we're f**king skint (broke). I'm far from skint as you can tell - and I won't be skint for a long, long f**king time. Believe me, it ain't gonna be happening."
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle
- Salazar's Grudge Against Jack Sparrow Is Explained in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' New TV Spot
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez May Need to Postpone Their Wedding Plan. Find Out Why
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke' Cast Dishes on Lady GaGa's Possible Return and More
- Artist of the Week: Jackie Evancho
- Traumatized Kim Kardashian Seeks Therapy After Paris Robbery
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- 'Venom Carnage' Is Listed as Horror Sci-Fi, Production Date Is Revealed