Liam Gallagher Will Reform Oasis Only If He's Broke
Liam Gallagher would consider reforming Oasis in the future - but only if he runs out of money. The British rock group split last year after an argument between Gallagher and his guitarist brother Noel Gallagher tore the band apart.
The singer is currently preparing to make a comeback with his new music project Beady Eye, while Noel is working on a solo career. And Gallagher admits he will only make amends with his sibling and reunite the group if he finds himself broke.
He tells Sky News, "The only reason why Oasis will come back is when we're f**king skint (broke). I'm far from skint as you can tell - and I won't be skint for a long, long f**king time. Believe me, it ain't gonna be happening."
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single