Liam Gallagher Will Reform Oasis Only If He's Broke
Liam Gallagher would consider reforming Oasis in the future - but only if he runs out of money. The British rock group split last year after an argument between Gallagher and his guitarist brother Noel Gallagher tore the band apart.
The singer is currently preparing to make a comeback with his new music project Beady Eye, while Noel is working on a solo career. And Gallagher admits he will only make amends with his sibling and reunite the group if he finds himself broke.
He tells Sky News, "The only reason why Oasis will come back is when we're f**king skint (broke). I'm far from skint as you can tell - and I won't be skint for a long, long f**king time. Believe me, it ain't gonna be happening."
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame