Liam Gallagher Will Reform Oasis Only If He's Broke
Liam Gallagher would consider reforming Oasis in the future - but only if he runs out of money. The British rock group split last year after an argument between Gallagher and his guitarist brother Noel Gallagher tore the band apart.
The singer is currently preparing to make a comeback with his new music project Beady Eye, while Noel is working on a solo career. And Gallagher admits he will only make amends with his sibling and reunite the group if he finds himself broke.
He tells Sky News, "The only reason why Oasis will come back is when we're f**king skint (broke). I'm far from skint as you can tell - and I won't be skint for a long, long f**king time. Believe me, it ain't gonna be happening."
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard