Chris Klein to Stay in Rehab Longer
Actor Chris Klein has extended his stay in rehab as he battles alcohol addiction in the wake of his recent DUI arrest. The "American Pie" star was driving through Los Angeles when his car was pulled over by police last month.
He was arrested after failing a sobriety test and was later charged with two misdemeanors which could land him a stint in jail. Klein checked into the Cirque Lodge rehab facility in Utah, which previously housed Lindsay Lohan, to seek professional help for his problems. He signed up for a 30-day program and his rep, Jaime Primak, has now confirmed he will be staying a while longer.
Primak tells People.com, "Chris, along with his support team, has decided to extend his treatment. He is doing fantastic and is optimistic about his future. He thanks everyone for their continued support."
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!