Chris Klein to Stay in Rehab Longer
Actor Chris Klein has extended his stay in rehab as he battles alcohol addiction in the wake of his recent DUI arrest. The "American Pie" star was driving through Los Angeles when his car was pulled over by police last month.
He was arrested after failing a sobriety test and was later charged with two misdemeanors which could land him a stint in jail. Klein checked into the Cirque Lodge rehab facility in Utah, which previously housed Lindsay Lohan, to seek professional help for his problems. He signed up for a 30-day program and his rep, Jaime Primak, has now confirmed he will be staying a while longer.
Primak tells People.com, "Chris, along with his support team, has decided to extend his treatment. He is doing fantastic and is optimistic about his future. He thanks everyone for their continued support."
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance
- John Boyega Shares Final 'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Set Photo as Filming Wraps
- Braless Gigi Hadid Flaunts Nipples and Major Underboob in Ripped Crop Top - See the Steamy Pic
- Emmy Rossum's House Was Burglarized, $150,000 Worth of Jewelry Were Stolen