Chris Klein to Stay in Rehab Longer
Actor Chris Klein has extended his stay in rehab as he battles alcohol addiction in the wake of his recent DUI arrest. The "American Pie" star was driving through Los Angeles when his car was pulled over by police last month.
He was arrested after failing a sobriety test and was later charged with two misdemeanors which could land him a stint in jail. Klein checked into the Cirque Lodge rehab facility in Utah, which previously housed Lindsay Lohan, to seek professional help for his problems. He signed up for a 30-day program and his rep, Jaime Primak, has now confirmed he will be staying a while longer.
Primak tells People.com, "Chris, along with his support team, has decided to extend his treatment. He is doing fantastic and is optimistic about his future. He thanks everyone for their continued support."
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date