Chris Klein to Stay in Rehab Longer
Actor Chris Klein has extended his stay in rehab as he battles alcohol addiction in the wake of his recent DUI arrest. The "American Pie" star was driving through Los Angeles when his car was pulled over by police last month.
He was arrested after failing a sobriety test and was later charged with two misdemeanors which could land him a stint in jail. Klein checked into the Cirque Lodge rehab facility in Utah, which previously housed Lindsay Lohan, to seek professional help for his problems. He signed up for a 30-day program and his rep, Jaime Primak, has now confirmed he will be staying a while longer.
Primak tells People.com, "Chris, along with his support team, has decided to extend his treatment. He is doing fantastic and is optimistic about his future. He thanks everyone for their continued support."
More Chris Klein News
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked