Tom Hardy Admitted to Experimenting With Men
British actor Tom Hardy had same-sex relations in his youth - but insists gay sex "does nothing" for him now he's in his thirties. The "Bronson" star is engaged to actress Charlotte Riley but admits he experimented with homosexuality when he was younger.
Hardy insists he never went all the way with another man, and can't imagine having a sexual relationship with a guy now he's reached the age of 32. Asked if he'd ever had sexual relations with another man, he told Britain's Now magazine, "As a boy? Of course I have. I'm an actor for f**k's sake."
"I'm an artist. I've played with everything and everyone. But I'm not into men sexually. I love the form and the physicality, but the gay sex bit does nothing for me... To me it just doesn't compute now that I'm into my thirties and it doesn't do it for me. I'm done experimenting."
However, the actor insists he still needs gay men in his life - because they understand his interest in shoes. He adds, "There's plenty of other stuff in a relationship with another man, especially gay men, that I need in my life."
"A lot of gay men get my thing for shoes. I don't think I'm metrosexual but I'm definitely my mother's son. I have definite feminine qualities and a lot of gay men are incredibly masculine."
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'