Tom Hardy Admitted to Experimenting With Men
British actor Tom Hardy had same-sex relations in his youth - but insists gay sex "does nothing" for him now he's in his thirties. The "Bronson" star is engaged to actress Charlotte Riley but admits he experimented with homosexuality when he was younger.
Hardy insists he never went all the way with another man, and can't imagine having a sexual relationship with a guy now he's reached the age of 32. Asked if he'd ever had sexual relations with another man, he told Britain's Now magazine, "As a boy? Of course I have. I'm an actor for f**k's sake."
"I'm an artist. I've played with everything and everyone. But I'm not into men sexually. I love the form and the physicality, but the gay sex bit does nothing for me... To me it just doesn't compute now that I'm into my thirties and it doesn't do it for me. I'm done experimenting."
However, the actor insists he still needs gay men in his life - because they understand his interest in shoes. He adds, "There's plenty of other stuff in a relationship with another man, especially gay men, that I need in my life."
"A lot of gay men get my thing for shoes. I don't think I'm metrosexual but I'm definitely my mother's son. I have definite feminine qualities and a lot of gay men are incredibly masculine."
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri