Tom Hardy Admitted to Experimenting With Men
British actor Tom Hardy had same-sex relations in his youth - but insists gay sex "does nothing" for him now he's in his thirties. The "Bronson" star is engaged to actress Charlotte Riley but admits he experimented with homosexuality when he was younger.
Hardy insists he never went all the way with another man, and can't imagine having a sexual relationship with a guy now he's reached the age of 32. Asked if he'd ever had sexual relations with another man, he told Britain's Now magazine, "As a boy? Of course I have. I'm an actor for f**k's sake."
"I'm an artist. I've played with everything and everyone. But I'm not into men sexually. I love the form and the physicality, but the gay sex bit does nothing for me... To me it just doesn't compute now that I'm into my thirties and it doesn't do it for me. I'm done experimenting."
However, the actor insists he still needs gay men in his life - because they understand his interest in shoes. He adds, "There's plenty of other stuff in a relationship with another man, especially gay men, that I need in my life."
"A lot of gay men get my thing for shoes. I don't think I'm metrosexual but I'm definitely my mother's son. I have definite feminine qualities and a lot of gay men are incredibly masculine."
More Tom Hardy News
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs