Wilmer Valderrama on Ex-Girlfriend Lindsay Lohan: I Love Her to Death
Lindsay Lohan's ex-boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama is praying for the troubled actress as she serves time behind bars for a parole violation, and reveals he still adores his former lover. Valderrama and Lohan ended their four-year romance in 2004 but have remained friends and the actor hates the fact his ex is going through some tough times.
In an upcoming BlogTalkRadio interview, which will air on Friday, July 30, the former "That 70's Show" star says, "She's (Lohan) a very talented girl and I adore her to death. I love her to death. I love her. I love Lindsay very much and I know she'll be OK at the end (of this)."
"This is something very personal that she's dealing with and it's kind of unfair that she has to deal with it so publicly. I just hope that she gets through it and I know that she probably will." Lohan is expected to walk free from Lynwood Correctional Facility early next week after serving almost two weeks of a 90-day sentence.
More Wilmer Valderrama News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media