Wilmer Valderrama on Ex-Girlfriend Lindsay Lohan: I Love Her to Death
Lindsay Lohan's ex-boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama is praying for the troubled actress as she serves time behind bars for a parole violation, and reveals he still adores his former lover. Valderrama and Lohan ended their four-year romance in 2004 but have remained friends and the actor hates the fact his ex is going through some tough times.
In an upcoming BlogTalkRadio interview, which will air on Friday, July 30, the former "That 70's Show" star says, "She's (Lohan) a very talented girl and I adore her to death. I love her to death. I love her. I love Lindsay very much and I know she'll be OK at the end (of this)."
"This is something very personal that she's dealing with and it's kind of unfair that she has to deal with it so publicly. I just hope that she gets through it and I know that she probably will." Lohan is expected to walk free from Lynwood Correctional Facility early next week after serving almost two weeks of a 90-day sentence.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri