Wilmer Valderrama on Ex-Girlfriend Lindsay Lohan: I Love Her to Death
Lindsay Lohan's ex-boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama is praying for the troubled actress as she serves time behind bars for a parole violation, and reveals he still adores his former lover. Valderrama and Lohan ended their four-year romance in 2004 but have remained friends and the actor hates the fact his ex is going through some tough times.
In an upcoming BlogTalkRadio interview, which will air on Friday, July 30, the former "That 70's Show" star says, "She's (Lohan) a very talented girl and I adore her to death. I love her to death. I love her. I love Lindsay very much and I know she'll be OK at the end (of this)."
"This is something very personal that she's dealing with and it's kind of unfair that she has to deal with it so publicly. I just hope that she gets through it and I know that she probably will." Lohan is expected to walk free from Lynwood Correctional Facility early next week after serving almost two weeks of a 90-day sentence.
More Wilmer Valderrama News
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune