Wilmer Valderrama on Ex-Girlfriend Lindsay Lohan: I Love Her to Death
Lindsay Lohan's ex-boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama is praying for the troubled actress as she serves time behind bars for a parole violation, and reveals he still adores his former lover. Valderrama and Lohan ended their four-year romance in 2004 but have remained friends and the actor hates the fact his ex is going through some tough times.
In an upcoming BlogTalkRadio interview, which will air on Friday, July 30, the former "That 70's Show" star says, "She's (Lohan) a very talented girl and I adore her to death. I love her to death. I love her. I love Lindsay very much and I know she'll be OK at the end (of this)."
"This is something very personal that she's dealing with and it's kind of unfair that she has to deal with it so publicly. I just hope that she gets through it and I know that she probably will." Lohan is expected to walk free from Lynwood Correctional Facility early next week after serving almost two weeks of a 90-day sentence.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences