Wilmer Valderrama on Ex-Girlfriend Lindsay Lohan: I Love Her to Death
Lindsay Lohan's ex-boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama is praying for the troubled actress as she serves time behind bars for a parole violation, and reveals he still adores his former lover. Valderrama and Lohan ended their four-year romance in 2004 but have remained friends and the actor hates the fact his ex is going through some tough times.
In an upcoming BlogTalkRadio interview, which will air on Friday, July 30, the former "That 70's Show" star says, "She's (Lohan) a very talented girl and I adore her to death. I love her to death. I love her. I love Lindsay very much and I know she'll be OK at the end (of this)."
"This is something very personal that she's dealing with and it's kind of unfair that she has to deal with it so publicly. I just hope that she gets through it and I know that she probably will." Lohan is expected to walk free from Lynwood Correctional Facility early next week after serving almost two weeks of a 90-day sentence.
- Tarek and Christina El Moussa 'Desperately Trying' to Stay in the Limelight by Eying Solo Shows
- Kylie Jenner Goes Makeup Free During a Day Out With Tyga
- Listen to Lana Del Rey's Long-Awaited Dreamy Song 'Love'
- Liam Payne Is Doing Home Renovation Before Cheryl Gives Birth
- Britney Spears Bares Her Naked Body in NSFW Instagram Pic
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.11 Sneak Peeks: What Happens to Dwight After Daryl's Escape?
- Madonna's New Twins Singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' Are Just Too Cute
- Report: Louis Tomlinson Rekindles Romance With Eleanor Calder Two Years After Split