Brittany Murphy and Simon Monjack Not Killed by Toxic Mold
Los Angeles County coroner's officials have ruled out reports mold played a role in the deaths of actress Brittany Murphy and her husband Simon Monjack. The authorities briefly examined whether toxic mold played a part in the deaths of the couple, who died five months apart - and quickly ruled it out.
Ed Winter, the coroner's assistant, tells the Los Angeles Times, "There were no indicators that either death was related to mold." Both Murphy and Monjack died of pneumonia combined with anaemia.
Over the weekend, the "Clueless" star's mother Sharon dismissed the "absurd" reports suggesting mold in her daughter's marital home may have contributed to the untimely deaths of the actress and her husband. She says, "It's absurd that this kind of misinformation is being reported by the media."
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters