Brittany Murphy and Simon Monjack Not Killed by Toxic Mold
Los Angeles County coroner's officials have ruled out reports mold played a role in the deaths of actress Brittany Murphy and her husband Simon Monjack. The authorities briefly examined whether toxic mold played a part in the deaths of the couple, who died five months apart - and quickly ruled it out.
Ed Winter, the coroner's assistant, tells the Los Angeles Times, "There were no indicators that either death was related to mold." Both Murphy and Monjack died of pneumonia combined with anaemia.
Over the weekend, the "Clueless" star's mother Sharon dismissed the "absurd" reports suggesting mold in her daughter's marital home may have contributed to the untimely deaths of the actress and her husband. She says, "It's absurd that this kind of misinformation is being reported by the media."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival