Brittany Murphy and Simon Monjack Not Killed by Toxic Mold
Los Angeles County coroner's officials have ruled out reports mold played a role in the deaths of actress Brittany Murphy and her husband Simon Monjack. The authorities briefly examined whether toxic mold played a part in the deaths of the couple, who died five months apart - and quickly ruled it out.
Ed Winter, the coroner's assistant, tells the Los Angeles Times, "There were no indicators that either death was related to mold." Both Murphy and Monjack died of pneumonia combined with anaemia.
Over the weekend, the "Clueless" star's mother Sharon dismissed the "absurd" reports suggesting mold in her daughter's marital home may have contributed to the untimely deaths of the actress and her husband. She says, "It's absurd that this kind of misinformation is being reported by the media."
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Outlander' Leads the Full TV Winner List
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Moving In With Kate Hudson Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Finding Dory' Leads Movie Winners
- Janelle Monae and Maxwell Are Set to Perform at Women's March
- Nicole Kidman Reportedly Expecting a Baby at 49
- Julia Roberts Joins 'Smurfs: The Lost Village'. Get the First Look!
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy