Director Still Surprised That Roger Moore Agreed to Do Cameo in 'Cats and Dogs'
Moviemaker Brad Peyton was stunned when former James Bond Roger Moore agreed to add his voice to a suave cat in new family film "Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore" and had to keep pinching himself as he barked instructions at the British star.
The movie veteran plays Tab Lazenby in the film, a reference to another Bond, George Lazenby, and director Peyton is still surprised he landed such a big name. He says, "We were lucky enough to get Roger Moore to do a cameo as the voice of Tab Lazenby, which I was freaked out over."
"It was weird directing him: 'Can you scream like a cat that's just been thrown across the room... a little higher?' It was really odd asking Sir Roger Moore to scream like a cat."
"I kind of cringed when I gave the direction: 'Is he gonna throw something at me?' I had no idea how he was gonna take it but he was really game. He didn't bat an eyelash and did ridiculous cat sounds."
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap