Director Still Surprised That Roger Moore Agreed to Do Cameo in 'Cats and Dogs'
Moviemaker Brad Peyton was stunned when former James Bond Roger Moore agreed to add his voice to a suave cat in new family film "Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore" and had to keep pinching himself as he barked instructions at the British star.
The movie veteran plays Tab Lazenby in the film, a reference to another Bond, George Lazenby, and director Peyton is still surprised he landed such a big name. He says, "We were lucky enough to get Roger Moore to do a cameo as the voice of Tab Lazenby, which I was freaked out over."
"It was weird directing him: 'Can you scream like a cat that's just been thrown across the room... a little higher?' It was really odd asking Sir Roger Moore to scream like a cat."
"I kind of cringed when I gave the direction: 'Is he gonna throw something at me?' I had no idea how he was gonna take it but he was really game. He didn't bat an eyelash and did ridiculous cat sounds."
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs