Director Still Surprised That Roger Moore Agreed to Do Cameo in 'Cats and Dogs'
Moviemaker Brad Peyton was stunned when former James Bond Roger Moore agreed to add his voice to a suave cat in new family film "Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore" and had to keep pinching himself as he barked instructions at the British star.
The movie veteran plays Tab Lazenby in the film, a reference to another Bond, George Lazenby, and director Peyton is still surprised he landed such a big name. He says, "We were lucky enough to get Roger Moore to do a cameo as the voice of Tab Lazenby, which I was freaked out over."
"It was weird directing him: 'Can you scream like a cat that's just been thrown across the room... a little higher?' It was really odd asking Sir Roger Moore to scream like a cat."
"I kind of cringed when I gave the direction: 'Is he gonna throw something at me?' I had no idea how he was gonna take it but he was really game. He didn't bat an eyelash and did ridiculous cat sounds."
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them