Director Still Surprised That Roger Moore Agreed to Do Cameo in 'Cats and Dogs'
Moviemaker Brad Peyton was stunned when former James Bond Roger Moore agreed to add his voice to a suave cat in new family film "Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore" and had to keep pinching himself as he barked instructions at the British star.
The movie veteran plays Tab Lazenby in the film, a reference to another Bond, George Lazenby, and director Peyton is still surprised he landed such a big name. He says, "We were lucky enough to get Roger Moore to do a cameo as the voice of Tab Lazenby, which I was freaked out over."
"It was weird directing him: 'Can you scream like a cat that's just been thrown across the room... a little higher?' It was really odd asking Sir Roger Moore to scream like a cat."
"I kind of cringed when I gave the direction: 'Is he gonna throw something at me?' I had no idea how he was gonna take it but he was really game. He didn't bat an eyelash and did ridiculous cat sounds."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'