Director Still Surprised That Roger Moore Agreed to Do Cameo in 'Cats and Dogs'
Moviemaker Brad Peyton was stunned when former James Bond Roger Moore agreed to add his voice to a suave cat in new family film "Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore" and had to keep pinching himself as he barked instructions at the British star.
The movie veteran plays Tab Lazenby in the film, a reference to another Bond, George Lazenby, and director Peyton is still surprised he landed such a big name. He says, "We were lucky enough to get Roger Moore to do a cameo as the voice of Tab Lazenby, which I was freaked out over."
"It was weird directing him: 'Can you scream like a cat that's just been thrown across the room... a little higher?' It was really odd asking Sir Roger Moore to scream like a cat."
"I kind of cringed when I gave the direction: 'Is he gonna throw something at me?' I had no idea how he was gonna take it but he was really game. He didn't bat an eyelash and did ridiculous cat sounds."
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala