Ashlee Simpson 'Would Love to Have a Big Family'
Ashlee Simpson is eager to expand her brood with rocker husband Pete Wentz, insisting they both want a "big family". The singer/actress gave birth to the couple's first child, Bronx, in 2008 and she's leaving it up to nature to determine when she will fall pregnant again.
She tells Us Magazine, "We would love to have a big family. (But) you can never plan something like that." The star admits little Bronx is growing up so fast and she's treasuring witnessing every step in his development.
She says, "Every day is like a milestone, I swear. It is the best thing. I mean, being a mother, taking the time that I have taken off just to be with him has really been incredible. Every day he is learning something new and growing. It is fantastic. I feel very fortunate."
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch