Ashlee Simpson 'Would Love to Have a Big Family'
Ashlee Simpson is eager to expand her brood with rocker husband Pete Wentz, insisting they both want a "big family". The singer/actress gave birth to the couple's first child, Bronx, in 2008 and she's leaving it up to nature to determine when she will fall pregnant again.
She tells Us Magazine, "We would love to have a big family. (But) you can never plan something like that." The star admits little Bronx is growing up so fast and she's treasuring witnessing every step in his development.
She says, "Every day is like a milestone, I swear. It is the best thing. I mean, being a mother, taking the time that I have taken off just to be with him has really been incredible. Every day he is learning something new and growing. It is fantastic. I feel very fortunate."
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene
- 'Riverdale' Season 2 May Introduce Toni Topaz
- Emily Blunt, Zoe Saldana and More Are Ponies and Manes in First Full Trailer for 'My Little Pony'
- Watch Steve Aoki, DVBBS and 2 Chainz's Futuristic Video for 'Without U'
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham Welcome Baby Boy. See His First Picture!
- 'This Is Us' Ups Two Actors to Series Regulars for Season 2
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding