Ashlee Simpson 'Would Love to Have a Big Family'
Ashlee Simpson is eager to expand her brood with rocker husband Pete Wentz, insisting they both want a "big family". The singer/actress gave birth to the couple's first child, Bronx, in 2008 and she's leaving it up to nature to determine when she will fall pregnant again.
She tells Us Magazine, "We would love to have a big family. (But) you can never plan something like that." The star admits little Bronx is growing up so fast and she's treasuring witnessing every step in his development.
She says, "Every day is like a milestone, I swear. It is the best thing. I mean, being a mother, taking the time that I have taken off just to be with him has really been incredible. Every day he is learning something new and growing. It is fantastic. I feel very fortunate."
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'