Ashlee Simpson 'Would Love to Have a Big Family'
Ashlee Simpson is eager to expand her brood with rocker husband Pete Wentz, insisting they both want a "big family". The singer/actress gave birth to the couple's first child, Bronx, in 2008 and she's leaving it up to nature to determine when she will fall pregnant again.
She tells Us Magazine, "We would love to have a big family. (But) you can never plan something like that." The star admits little Bronx is growing up so fast and she's treasuring witnessing every step in his development.
She says, "Every day is like a milestone, I swear. It is the best thing. I mean, being a mother, taking the time that I have taken off just to be with him has really been incredible. Every day he is learning something new and growing. It is fantastic. I feel very fortunate."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences