Ashlee Simpson 'Would Love to Have a Big Family'
Ashlee Simpson is eager to expand her brood with rocker husband Pete Wentz, insisting they both want a "big family". The singer/actress gave birth to the couple's first child, Bronx, in 2008 and she's leaving it up to nature to determine when she will fall pregnant again.
She tells Us Magazine, "We would love to have a big family. (But) you can never plan something like that." The star admits little Bronx is growing up so fast and she's treasuring witnessing every step in his development.
She says, "Every day is like a milestone, I swear. It is the best thing. I mean, being a mother, taking the time that I have taken off just to be with him has really been incredible. Every day he is learning something new and growing. It is fantastic. I feel very fortunate."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie