Valerie Bertinelli to Have Wedding With Only One Witness
Actress Valerie Bertinelli will wed her fiance Tom Vitale in an intimate ceremony in Italy with just one other person to witness their marriage. The former "One Day at a Time" star, the ex-wife of rocker Eddie Van Halen, announced her engagement to financial planner Vitale in May.
And she insists their upcoming nuptials will be nothing like other celebrity weddings because she "feels silly" throwing a big bash at her age. She tells People, "For me, it feels silly. I'm 50. It's not about the wedding. I just want to have a marriage. We're going to get married in Italy, just the two of us and a witness." A date for the wedding has not been disclosed.
While she refuses to disclose the wedding date, Bertinelli agrees to give a little detail about what her wedding dress will be like. Telling the site at the Jenny Craig National Conference in San Diego, California, on Thursday, July 22, the "I Was a Mail Order Bride" actress gushes, "I'll be wearing black!"
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival
- Blac Chyna Reportedly Dating Kourtney Kardashian's Former Beau Quincy Combs