Valerie Bertinelli to Have Wedding With Only One Witness
Actress Valerie Bertinelli will wed her fiance Tom Vitale in an intimate ceremony in Italy with just one other person to witness their marriage. The former "One Day at a Time" star, the ex-wife of rocker Eddie Van Halen, announced her engagement to financial planner Vitale in May.
And she insists their upcoming nuptials will be nothing like other celebrity weddings because she "feels silly" throwing a big bash at her age. She tells People, "For me, it feels silly. I'm 50. It's not about the wedding. I just want to have a marriage. We're going to get married in Italy, just the two of us and a witness." A date for the wedding has not been disclosed.
While she refuses to disclose the wedding date, Bertinelli agrees to give a little detail about what her wedding dress will be like. Telling the site at the Jenny Craig National Conference in San Diego, California, on Thursday, July 22, the "I Was a Mail Order Bride" actress gushes, "I'll be wearing black!"
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs