Valerie Bertinelli to Have Wedding With Only One Witness
Actress Valerie Bertinelli will wed her fiance Tom Vitale in an intimate ceremony in Italy with just one other person to witness their marriage. The former "One Day at a Time" star, the ex-wife of rocker Eddie Van Halen, announced her engagement to financial planner Vitale in May.
And she insists their upcoming nuptials will be nothing like other celebrity weddings because she "feels silly" throwing a big bash at her age. She tells People, "For me, it feels silly. I'm 50. It's not about the wedding. I just want to have a marriage. We're going to get married in Italy, just the two of us and a witness." A date for the wedding has not been disclosed.
While she refuses to disclose the wedding date, Bertinelli agrees to give a little detail about what her wedding dress will be like. Telling the site at the Jenny Craig National Conference in San Diego, California, on Thursday, July 22, the "I Was a Mail Order Bride" actress gushes, "I'll be wearing black!"
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip
- Bryce Dallas Howard Denies Chris Pratt Feud Rumors: I 'Worship' Him
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!