Valerie Bertinelli to Have Wedding With Only One Witness
Actress Valerie Bertinelli will wed her fiance Tom Vitale in an intimate ceremony in Italy with just one other person to witness their marriage. The former "One Day at a Time" star, the ex-wife of rocker Eddie Van Halen, announced her engagement to financial planner Vitale in May.
And she insists their upcoming nuptials will be nothing like other celebrity weddings because she "feels silly" throwing a big bash at her age. She tells People, "For me, it feels silly. I'm 50. It's not about the wedding. I just want to have a marriage. We're going to get married in Italy, just the two of us and a witness." A date for the wedding has not been disclosed.
While she refuses to disclose the wedding date, Bertinelli agrees to give a little detail about what her wedding dress will be like. Telling the site at the Jenny Craig National Conference in San Diego, California, on Thursday, July 22, the "I Was a Mail Order Bride" actress gushes, "I'll be wearing black!"
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Kills Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'