Valerie Bertinelli to Have Wedding With Only One Witness
Actress Valerie Bertinelli will wed her fiance Tom Vitale in an intimate ceremony in Italy with just one other person to witness their marriage. The former "One Day at a Time" star, the ex-wife of rocker Eddie Van Halen, announced her engagement to financial planner Vitale in May.
And she insists their upcoming nuptials will be nothing like other celebrity weddings because she "feels silly" throwing a big bash at her age. She tells People, "For me, it feels silly. I'm 50. It's not about the wedding. I just want to have a marriage. We're going to get married in Italy, just the two of us and a witness." A date for the wedding has not been disclosed.
While she refuses to disclose the wedding date, Bertinelli agrees to give a little detail about what her wedding dress will be like. Telling the site at the Jenny Craig National Conference in San Diego, California, on Thursday, July 22, the "I Was a Mail Order Bride" actress gushes, "I'll be wearing black!"
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'