Amy Macdonald's Boyfriend Moves Out of Their Shared Home
Scottish singer Amy Macdonald is enduring the anguish of long-distance love - her soccer player boyfriend has been forced to move out of their shared home and relocate to England for his career. The "This Is the Life" hitmaker is currently engaged to sports star Stevie Lovell, who was playing for Scottish side Partick Thistle until last year.
Last month, he signed a contract with A.F.C. Bournemouth, who are based on the south coast of England - a trip of almost almost 400 miles. The move means singer/songwriter MacDonald is struggling to spend time with her man, even when she is not on tour.
She tells Scotland's Daily Record, "It's a bit of a nightmare at the moment but once he finishes pre-season training and my tour ends, we'll be able to see each other for a few days... It's not an issue. We knew this would happen. When you have this weird life you get used to it and know what to expect."
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum
- John Legend's Travel Bag 'Stolen' at JFK Airport