Amy Macdonald's Boyfriend Moves Out of Their Shared Home
Scottish singer Amy Macdonald is enduring the anguish of long-distance love - her soccer player boyfriend has been forced to move out of their shared home and relocate to England for his career. The "This Is the Life" hitmaker is currently engaged to sports star Stevie Lovell, who was playing for Scottish side Partick Thistle until last year.
Last month, he signed a contract with A.F.C. Bournemouth, who are based on the south coast of England - a trip of almost almost 400 miles. The move means singer/songwriter MacDonald is struggling to spend time with her man, even when she is not on tour.
She tells Scotland's Daily Record, "It's a bit of a nightmare at the moment but once he finishes pre-season training and my tour ends, we'll be able to see each other for a few days... It's not an issue. We knew this would happen. When you have this weird life you get used to it and know what to expect."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'