Amy Macdonald's Boyfriend Moves Out of Their Shared Home
Scottish singer Amy Macdonald is enduring the anguish of long-distance love - her soccer player boyfriend has been forced to move out of their shared home and relocate to England for his career. The "This Is the Life" hitmaker is currently engaged to sports star Stevie Lovell, who was playing for Scottish side Partick Thistle until last year.
Last month, he signed a contract with A.F.C. Bournemouth, who are based on the south coast of England - a trip of almost almost 400 miles. The move means singer/songwriter MacDonald is struggling to spend time with her man, even when she is not on tour.
She tells Scotland's Daily Record, "It's a bit of a nightmare at the moment but once he finishes pre-season training and my tour ends, we'll be able to see each other for a few days... It's not an issue. We knew this would happen. When you have this weird life you get used to it and know what to expect."
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung