Amy Macdonald's Boyfriend Moves Out of Their Shared Home
Scottish singer Amy Macdonald is enduring the anguish of long-distance love - her soccer player boyfriend has been forced to move out of their shared home and relocate to England for his career. The "This Is the Life" hitmaker is currently engaged to sports star Stevie Lovell, who was playing for Scottish side Partick Thistle until last year.
Last month, he signed a contract with A.F.C. Bournemouth, who are based on the south coast of England - a trip of almost almost 400 miles. The move means singer/songwriter MacDonald is struggling to spend time with her man, even when she is not on tour.
She tells Scotland's Daily Record, "It's a bit of a nightmare at the moment but once he finishes pre-season training and my tour ends, we'll be able to see each other for a few days... It's not an issue. We knew this would happen. When you have this weird life you get used to it and know what to expect."
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed