Amy Macdonald's Boyfriend Moves Out of Their Shared Home
Scottish singer Amy Macdonald is enduring the anguish of long-distance love - her soccer player boyfriend has been forced to move out of their shared home and relocate to England for his career. The "This Is the Life" hitmaker is currently engaged to sports star Stevie Lovell, who was playing for Scottish side Partick Thistle until last year.
Last month, he signed a contract with A.F.C. Bournemouth, who are based on the south coast of England - a trip of almost almost 400 miles. The move means singer/songwriter MacDonald is struggling to spend time with her man, even when she is not on tour.
She tells Scotland's Daily Record, "It's a bit of a nightmare at the moment but once he finishes pre-season training and my tour ends, we'll be able to see each other for a few days... It's not an issue. We knew this would happen. When you have this weird life you get used to it and know what to expect."
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch