Al Jarreau Fighting for His Life in Hospital
Veteran jazz legend Al Jarreau is fighting for his life in a French hospital after falling sick with breathing difficulties. The 70-year-old singer was admitted to a medical facility in the town of Gap in the south east of the country late on Thursday, July 22 suffering from respiratory problems, and was said to be in a "critical" condition as WENN went to press.
The seven-times Grammy-winner, who was in France to perform at a music festival, is being treated in the intensive care unit and a statement from the hospital reveals doctors are "concerned" about the star.
The statement, obtained by AFP, reads, "Doctors are concerned about his condition. He is being given appropriate treatment and they hope to see an improvement in the coming hours."
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season