Al Jarreau Fighting for His Life in Hospital
Veteran jazz legend Al Jarreau is fighting for his life in a French hospital after falling sick with breathing difficulties. The 70-year-old singer was admitted to a medical facility in the town of Gap in the south east of the country late on Thursday, July 22 suffering from respiratory problems, and was said to be in a "critical" condition as WENN went to press.
The seven-times Grammy-winner, who was in France to perform at a music festival, is being treated in the intensive care unit and a statement from the hospital reveals doctors are "concerned" about the star.
The statement, obtained by AFP, reads, "Doctors are concerned about his condition. He is being given appropriate treatment and they hope to see an improvement in the coming hours."
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off