Al Jarreau Fighting for His Life in Hospital
Veteran jazz legend Al Jarreau is fighting for his life in a French hospital after falling sick with breathing difficulties. The 70-year-old singer was admitted to a medical facility in the town of Gap in the south east of the country late on Thursday, July 22 suffering from respiratory problems, and was said to be in a "critical" condition as WENN went to press.
The seven-times Grammy-winner, who was in France to perform at a music festival, is being treated in the intensive care unit and a statement from the hospital reveals doctors are "concerned" about the star.
The statement, obtained by AFP, reads, "Doctors are concerned about his condition. He is being given appropriate treatment and they hope to see an improvement in the coming hours."
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'