Lady GaGa in Talks to Become New Face of Tea Brand
Lady GaGa could become a top tea taster if bosses at Twinings get their way. British tabloid reports suggest executives at the posh beverage company are brewing up a deal with the "Poker Face" singer over a new line of GaGa teas.
GaGa, who is a very vocal tea drinker, has been targeted as a Twinings brand ambassador, according to The Sun newspaper, which reports her management has received offers from all the major tea brands in recent weeks in a bid to sign her.
A source tells the publication, "They want to launch a new tea with her face on it and discussions are taking place at the top level."
While working on her next studio installment, Lady GaGa is currently hitting the road for Monster Ball tour.
More Lady GaGa News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby