Lady GaGa in Talks to Become New Face of Tea Brand
Lady GaGa could become a top tea taster if bosses at Twinings get their way. British tabloid reports suggest executives at the posh beverage company are brewing up a deal with the "Poker Face" singer over a new line of GaGa teas.
GaGa, who is a very vocal tea drinker, has been targeted as a Twinings brand ambassador, according to The Sun newspaper, which reports her management has received offers from all the major tea brands in recent weeks in a bid to sign her.
A source tells the publication, "They want to launch a new tea with her face on it and discussions are taking place at the top level."
While working on her next studio installment, Lady GaGa is currently hitting the road for Monster Ball tour.
More Lady GaGa News
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher