Lady GaGa in Talks to Become New Face of Tea Brand
Lady GaGa could become a top tea taster if bosses at Twinings get their way. British tabloid reports suggest executives at the posh beverage company are brewing up a deal with the "Poker Face" singer over a new line of GaGa teas.
GaGa, who is a very vocal tea drinker, has been targeted as a Twinings brand ambassador, according to The Sun newspaper, which reports her management has received offers from all the major tea brands in recent weeks in a bid to sign her.
A source tells the publication, "They want to launch a new tea with her face on it and discussions are taking place at the top level."
While working on her next studio installment, Lady GaGa is currently hitting the road for Monster Ball tour.
More Lady GaGa News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked