Lady GaGa in Talks to Become New Face of Tea Brand
Lady GaGa could become a top tea taster if bosses at Twinings get their way. British tabloid reports suggest executives at the posh beverage company are brewing up a deal with the "Poker Face" singer over a new line of GaGa teas.
GaGa, who is a very vocal tea drinker, has been targeted as a Twinings brand ambassador, according to The Sun newspaper, which reports her management has received offers from all the major tea brands in recent weeks in a bid to sign her.
A source tells the publication, "They want to launch a new tea with her face on it and discussions are taking place at the top level."
While working on her next studio installment, Lady GaGa is currently hitting the road for Monster Ball tour.
More Lady GaGa News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story