Bruce Willis Praises Wife of Making Him Happy Always
Bruce Willis credits his new wife with making him the "happiest" he's ever been - confessing he was "single and unhappy" for ten years before they met. The "Die Hard" star, who divorced Demi Moore in 2000 after 13 years of marriage, wed Emma Heming last year.
Willis had convinced himself he was content before meeting the British beauty, but he now realizes he had been lonely ever since his marriage to Moore fell apart. He tells Britain's The Sun, "I'm the happiest I've ever been and this comes after a long period of being kind of lonely, even though I tried to convince myself that I was enjoying my life. For much of the last ten years I was single and unhappy. Now I'm happy all the time."
"She's brought me her incredible spirit and class and beauty and love. Before I met Emma I was very pessimistic about finding that special woman whom I would want to spend my life with. I thought it would be difficult for someone like me, who is well known, to find a woman who didn't have an agenda and who just wanted to be with me because they loved me, pure and simple."
"With Emma, I knew I had found a woman who didn't need or want anything from me other than for us to be together and be happy. But deep down, before that, I wasn't in a very good place and I didn't realize that. What was missing from my life was having a great woman to love and be together with. Now I have that and it's beautiful. I never want to spend one moment away from her."
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones