On Sale: Home Where Dennis Hopper Passed Away in
The Californian home where Dennis Hopper passed away in May is set to be sold off at auction on Friday, July 23. The "Easy Rider" legend died at his estate in Venice, California at the age of 74 after losing his battle with prostate cancer.
The sprawling property, which comprises a main residence and three townhouses, will go under the hammer at an auction and is expected to get approximately $6.2 million. The main building was specially designed by architect Brian Murphy to showcase Hopper's art and photography collection, while the three separate houses were used as office space and family dwellings, according to the Associated Press.
Listing agent Jane Gavens of Coldwell Banker Previews says buyers will have the option to separately purchase the main residence.
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama