On Sale: Home Where Dennis Hopper Passed Away in
The Californian home where Dennis Hopper passed away in May is set to be sold off at auction on Friday, July 23. The "Easy Rider" legend died at his estate in Venice, California at the age of 74 after losing his battle with prostate cancer.
The sprawling property, which comprises a main residence and three townhouses, will go under the hammer at an auction and is expected to get approximately $6.2 million. The main building was specially designed by architect Brian Murphy to showcase Hopper's art and photography collection, while the three separate houses were used as office space and family dwellings, according to the Associated Press.
Listing agent Jane Gavens of Coldwell Banker Previews says buyers will have the option to separately purchase the main residence.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off