On Sale: Home Where Dennis Hopper Passed Away in
The Californian home where Dennis Hopper passed away in May is set to be sold off at auction on Friday, July 23. The "Easy Rider" legend died at his estate in Venice, California at the age of 74 after losing his battle with prostate cancer.
The sprawling property, which comprises a main residence and three townhouses, will go under the hammer at an auction and is expected to get approximately $6.2 million. The main building was specially designed by architect Brian Murphy to showcase Hopper's art and photography collection, while the three separate houses were used as office space and family dwellings, according to the Associated Press.
Listing agent Jane Gavens of Coldwell Banker Previews says buyers will have the option to separately purchase the main residence.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3