On Sale: Home Where Dennis Hopper Passed Away in
The Californian home where Dennis Hopper passed away in May is set to be sold off at auction on Friday, July 23. The "Easy Rider" legend died at his estate in Venice, California at the age of 74 after losing his battle with prostate cancer.
The sprawling property, which comprises a main residence and three townhouses, will go under the hammer at an auction and is expected to get approximately $6.2 million. The main building was specially designed by architect Brian Murphy to showcase Hopper's art and photography collection, while the three separate houses were used as office space and family dwellings, according to the Associated Press.
Listing agent Jane Gavens of Coldwell Banker Previews says buyers will have the option to separately purchase the main residence.
- Tom Hiddleston in 'Advance Talks' to Star in 'Bond 25'
- Beyonce Steps Out With Jay-Z Wearing Bright Yellow Pants and Tiny Lemon Sticker on Her Phone
- Johnny Depp's Lawyer Reacts to Amber Heard's Domestic Abuse Claims
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November