On Sale: Home Where Dennis Hopper Passed Away in
The Californian home where Dennis Hopper passed away in May is set to be sold off at auction on Friday, July 23. The "Easy Rider" legend died at his estate in Venice, California at the age of 74 after losing his battle with prostate cancer.
The sprawling property, which comprises a main residence and three townhouses, will go under the hammer at an auction and is expected to get approximately $6.2 million. The main building was specially designed by architect Brian Murphy to showcase Hopper's art and photography collection, while the three separate houses were used as office space and family dwellings, according to the Associated Press.
Listing agent Jane Gavens of Coldwell Banker Previews says buyers will have the option to separately purchase the main residence.
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Kills Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'