Zac Efron Won't Get Married Until He Turns 30
Vanessa Hudgens has got quite a wait on her hands if she wants to become Mrs. Zac Efron - the movie hunk won't be getting wed until he turns 30. The 22-year-old "17 Again" star admits he's still smitten with Hudgens, his former "High School Musical" co-star, but has no plans to marry her anytime soon.
He says, "I think I've always said I'm not gonna get married 'til I'm 30. I'm gonna wait. I wouldn't want that kind of commitment or pressure at this point."
Earlier this month, Zac Efron was forced to dismiss rumors he was preparing to propose to Vanessa Hudgens. The pair has been together for five years, and he was rumored to have picked out a ring to ask for Hudgens' hand in marriage. But a rep for the young hunk has spoken out to shoot down the speculation.
More Zac Efron News
- Chrissy Teigen Blasts Paparazzi on Twitter After She and John Legend Were Called 'Monkeys'
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies