Zac Efron Won't Get Married Until He Turns 30
Vanessa Hudgens has got quite a wait on her hands if she wants to become Mrs. Zac Efron - the movie hunk won't be getting wed until he turns 30. The 22-year-old "17 Again" star admits he's still smitten with Hudgens, his former "High School Musical" co-star, but has no plans to marry her anytime soon.
He says, "I think I've always said I'm not gonna get married 'til I'm 30. I'm gonna wait. I wouldn't want that kind of commitment or pressure at this point."
Earlier this month, Zac Efron was forced to dismiss rumors he was preparing to propose to Vanessa Hudgens. The pair has been together for five years, and he was rumored to have picked out a ring to ask for Hudgens' hand in marriage. But a rep for the young hunk has spoken out to shoot down the speculation.
More Zac Efron News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen