Zac Efron Won't Get Married Until He Turns 30
Vanessa Hudgens has got quite a wait on her hands if she wants to become Mrs. Zac Efron - the movie hunk won't be getting wed until he turns 30. The 22-year-old "17 Again" star admits he's still smitten with Hudgens, his former "High School Musical" co-star, but has no plans to marry her anytime soon.
He says, "I think I've always said I'm not gonna get married 'til I'm 30. I'm gonna wait. I wouldn't want that kind of commitment or pressure at this point."
Earlier this month, Zac Efron was forced to dismiss rumors he was preparing to propose to Vanessa Hudgens. The pair has been together for five years, and he was rumored to have picked out a ring to ask for Hudgens' hand in marriage. But a rep for the young hunk has spoken out to shoot down the speculation.
More Zac Efron News
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer