Zac Efron Won't Get Married Until He Turns 30
Vanessa Hudgens has got quite a wait on her hands if she wants to become Mrs. Zac Efron - the movie hunk won't be getting wed until he turns 30. The 22-year-old "17 Again" star admits he's still smitten with Hudgens, his former "High School Musical" co-star, but has no plans to marry her anytime soon.
He says, "I think I've always said I'm not gonna get married 'til I'm 30. I'm gonna wait. I wouldn't want that kind of commitment or pressure at this point."
Earlier this month, Zac Efron was forced to dismiss rumors he was preparing to propose to Vanessa Hudgens. The pair has been together for five years, and he was rumored to have picked out a ring to ask for Hudgens' hand in marriage. But a rep for the young hunk has spoken out to shoot down the speculation.
More Zac Efron News
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2
- Blac Chyna Poses Nearly Naked for Elle and Calls Her Ex Tyga 'Kinda Cheap'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Recap: Mary Drake's Child Revealed, Someone Dead
- Mel C Reveals Why She Turned Down Spice Girls Reunion
- Drake and Rihanna Are 'Fully Dating' as They're Done 'Hiding' Their Relationship
- Miranda Kerr Reveals Ex Orlando Bloom Warned Her About His Penis Photos
- 'Star Wars' Actor Ian McDiarmid Confirms He Won't Return as Emperor Palpatine in 'Rogue One'
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years