Zac Efron Won't Get Married Until He Turns 30
Vanessa Hudgens has got quite a wait on her hands if she wants to become Mrs. Zac Efron - the movie hunk won't be getting wed until he turns 30. The 22-year-old "17 Again" star admits he's still smitten with Hudgens, his former "High School Musical" co-star, but has no plans to marry her anytime soon.
He says, "I think I've always said I'm not gonna get married 'til I'm 30. I'm gonna wait. I wouldn't want that kind of commitment or pressure at this point."
Earlier this month, Zac Efron was forced to dismiss rumors he was preparing to propose to Vanessa Hudgens. The pair has been together for five years, and he was rumored to have picked out a ring to ask for Hudgens' hand in marriage. But a rep for the young hunk has spoken out to shoot down the speculation.
More Zac Efron News
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- 'Supernatural': Mark Sheppard Won't Return as Series Regular in Season 13