Vanessa Hudgens and Hayden Panettiere Team Up for Neutrogena Wave for Change
Vanessa Hudgens and Hayden Panettiere have teamed up to promote a new charity campaign which allows fans to decide where funding should be spent. The Disney star and "Heroes" actress spent the day on a Los Angeles beach on Saturday, July 17 to announce the new Neutrogena Wave for Change initiative.
The brand has received $200,000 from selling items through GlobalGiving and the new promo means followers can choose which charities should receive the money. Devotees are being directed to the Neutrogena Facebook.com page, where they can take a quiz to help make their decision.
Panettiere says, "Often people want to participate, but they don't know how so the fact Neutrogena is opening the door and kids are getting to be a part of something and help the world is an amazing thing to be a part of."
Hudgens adds, "It's so cool that Neutrogena is letting the fans go to Neutrogena's Facebook page to take a quiz to determine how the money raised for charity is being distributed. By taking a few minutes to join in, everyone can make a big difference in the world."
More Vanessa Hudgens News
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!
- Courtney Stodden Exposes Her Nipple in Racy Corset Dress While Attending Oscars Party
- Nicki Minaj Wears Skimpy Bodysuit on Set of New Music Video
- 'Biggest Loser' Trainer Bob Harper's Back at Home After Suffering Heart Attack: 'I'm Feeling Better'
- Here's Why Jennifer Aniston's Oscars Gown Looks Familiar: It Was First Worn by Jennifer Lopez
- Mahershala Ali to Play Two Roles in 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2': Drax Annoys the Gang in New Trailer Preview
- Katy Perry Accidentally Flashes Her Bare Butt as She Reunites With Orlando Bloom at Oscars Party