Vanessa Hudgens and Hayden Panettiere Team Up for Neutrogena Wave for Change
Vanessa Hudgens and Hayden Panettiere have teamed up to promote a new charity campaign which allows fans to decide where funding should be spent. The Disney star and "Heroes" actress spent the day on a Los Angeles beach on Saturday, July 17 to announce the new Neutrogena Wave for Change initiative.
The brand has received $200,000 from selling items through GlobalGiving and the new promo means followers can choose which charities should receive the money. Devotees are being directed to the Neutrogena Facebook.com page, where they can take a quiz to help make their decision.
Panettiere says, "Often people want to participate, but they don't know how so the fact Neutrogena is opening the door and kids are getting to be a part of something and help the world is an amazing thing to be a part of."
Hudgens adds, "It's so cool that Neutrogena is letting the fans go to Neutrogena's Facebook page to take a quiz to determine how the money raised for charity is being distributed. By taking a few minutes to join in, everyone can make a big difference in the world."
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic
- Move Out Rihanna! Drake Wakes Up Next to 'the Most Beautiful Woman' After His Birthday Party
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake