Vanessa Hudgens and Hayden Panettiere Team Up for Neutrogena Wave for Change
Vanessa Hudgens and Hayden Panettiere have teamed up to promote a new charity campaign which allows fans to decide where funding should be spent. The Disney star and "Heroes" actress spent the day on a Los Angeles beach on Saturday, July 17 to announce the new Neutrogena Wave for Change initiative.
The brand has received $200,000 from selling items through GlobalGiving and the new promo means followers can choose which charities should receive the money. Devotees are being directed to the Neutrogena Facebook.com page, where they can take a quiz to help make their decision.
Panettiere says, "Often people want to participate, but they don't know how so the fact Neutrogena is opening the door and kids are getting to be a part of something and help the world is an amazing thing to be a part of."
Hudgens adds, "It's so cool that Neutrogena is letting the fans go to Neutrogena's Facebook page to take a quiz to determine how the money raised for charity is being distributed. By taking a few minutes to join in, everyone can make a big difference in the world."
More Vanessa Hudgens News
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3