Picture: Janet Jackson Fronting New BlackGlama Campaign
Janet Jackson has signed on as the latest face of fur firm BlackGlama. The pop superstar will front the brand's 'What Becomes a Legend Most?' campaign.
The ads, featuring Jackson captured by top photographer Rocco Laspata, will run in top glossy magazines like Vanity Fair, Vogue and Harper's Bazaar later this year. Jackson will also appear on a BlackGlama Billboard above Times Square in New York City.
She is in good company - past BlackGlama legends have included Sophia Loren, Diana Ross, Audrey Hepburn, Elizabeth Taylor and Liza Minnelli.
Earlier this month, Janet Jackson opened Essence Music Festival in New Orleans, Louisiana. Other musical guests included Mary J. Blige, Alicia Keys, Arrested Development, Estelle, Lalah Hathaway, LL Cool J, Mint Condition, Monica and Ruben Studdard.
More Janet Jackson News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri