Picture: Janet Jackson Fronting New BlackGlama Campaign
Janet Jackson has signed on as the latest face of fur firm BlackGlama. The pop superstar will front the brand's 'What Becomes a Legend Most?' campaign.
The ads, featuring Jackson captured by top photographer Rocco Laspata, will run in top glossy magazines like Vanity Fair, Vogue and Harper's Bazaar later this year. Jackson will also appear on a BlackGlama Billboard above Times Square in New York City.
She is in good company - past BlackGlama legends have included Sophia Loren, Diana Ross, Audrey Hepburn, Elizabeth Taylor and Liza Minnelli.
Earlier this month, Janet Jackson opened Essence Music Festival in New Orleans, Louisiana. Other musical guests included Mary J. Blige, Alicia Keys, Arrested Development, Estelle, Lalah Hathaway, LL Cool J, Mint Condition, Monica and Ruben Studdard.
More Janet Jackson News
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle