Picture: Janet Jackson Fronting New BlackGlama Campaign
Janet Jackson has signed on as the latest face of fur firm BlackGlama. The pop superstar will front the brand's 'What Becomes a Legend Most?' campaign.
The ads, featuring Jackson captured by top photographer Rocco Laspata, will run in top glossy magazines like Vanity Fair, Vogue and Harper's Bazaar later this year. Jackson will also appear on a BlackGlama Billboard above Times Square in New York City.
She is in good company - past BlackGlama legends have included Sophia Loren, Diana Ross, Audrey Hepburn, Elizabeth Taylor and Liza Minnelli.
Earlier this month, Janet Jackson opened Essence Music Festival in New Orleans, Louisiana. Other musical guests included Mary J. Blige, Alicia Keys, Arrested Development, Estelle, Lalah Hathaway, LL Cool J, Mint Condition, Monica and Ruben Studdard.
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger