Picture: Janet Jackson Fronting New BlackGlama Campaign
Janet Jackson has signed on as the latest face of fur firm BlackGlama. The pop superstar will front the brand's 'What Becomes a Legend Most?' campaign.
The ads, featuring Jackson captured by top photographer Rocco Laspata, will run in top glossy magazines like Vanity Fair, Vogue and Harper's Bazaar later this year. Jackson will also appear on a BlackGlama Billboard above Times Square in New York City.
She is in good company - past BlackGlama legends have included Sophia Loren, Diana Ross, Audrey Hepburn, Elizabeth Taylor and Liza Minnelli.
Earlier this month, Janet Jackson opened Essence Music Festival in New Orleans, Louisiana. Other musical guests included Mary J. Blige, Alicia Keys, Arrested Development, Estelle, Lalah Hathaway, LL Cool J, Mint Condition, Monica and Ruben Studdard.
More Janet Jackson News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding