Picture: Janet Jackson Fronting New BlackGlama Campaign
Janet Jackson has signed on as the latest face of fur firm BlackGlama. The pop superstar will front the brand's 'What Becomes a Legend Most?' campaign.
The ads, featuring Jackson captured by top photographer Rocco Laspata, will run in top glossy magazines like Vanity Fair, Vogue and Harper's Bazaar later this year. Jackson will also appear on a BlackGlama Billboard above Times Square in New York City.
She is in good company - past BlackGlama legends have included Sophia Loren, Diana Ross, Audrey Hepburn, Elizabeth Taylor and Liza Minnelli.
Earlier this month, Janet Jackson opened Essence Music Festival in New Orleans, Louisiana. Other musical guests included Mary J. Blige, Alicia Keys, Arrested Development, Estelle, Lalah Hathaway, LL Cool J, Mint Condition, Monica and Ruben Studdard.
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs