Matthew Perry Fed Up With 'Friends' Movie Questions
Matthew Perry is fed up with constant rumors about a "Friends" movie - he has pleaded with fans to stop pestering him about a big-screen version of the hit show. The cast of the legendary U.S. program has faced constant speculation they will reunite for a film version of the comedy since it finished in 2004.
Lead stars Perry, Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, David Schwimmer and Matt LeBlanc have brushed off the rumors several times - and Perry wants the gossip to stop altogether. In a message on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "Just to clear something up..I love Friends fans. It is just a little trying to hear the movie question 15 times a day for the last 6 years."
He also re-tweeted a message from one fan that read, "Can everyone f**k off and stop asking (Matthew Perry) when a Friends movie will happen? It's over and he's moved on. So should you."
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake