Matthew Perry Fed Up With 'Friends' Movie Questions
Matthew Perry is fed up with constant rumors about a "Friends" movie - he has pleaded with fans to stop pestering him about a big-screen version of the hit show. The cast of the legendary U.S. program has faced constant speculation they will reunite for a film version of the comedy since it finished in 2004.
Lead stars Perry, Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, David Schwimmer and Matt LeBlanc have brushed off the rumors several times - and Perry wants the gossip to stop altogether. In a message on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "Just to clear something up..I love Friends fans. It is just a little trying to hear the movie question 15 times a day for the last 6 years."
He also re-tweeted a message from one fan that read, "Can everyone f**k off and stop asking (Matthew Perry) when a Friends movie will happen? It's over and he's moved on. So should you."
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- Lil' Kim Is Under Investigation After BET Awards Party House Robbery
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season