Matthew Perry Fed Up With 'Friends' Movie Questions
Matthew Perry is fed up with constant rumors about a "Friends" movie - he has pleaded with fans to stop pestering him about a big-screen version of the hit show. The cast of the legendary U.S. program has faced constant speculation they will reunite for a film version of the comedy since it finished in 2004.
Lead stars Perry, Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, David Schwimmer and Matt LeBlanc have brushed off the rumors several times - and Perry wants the gossip to stop altogether. In a message on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "Just to clear something up..I love Friends fans. It is just a little trying to hear the movie question 15 times a day for the last 6 years."
He also re-tweeted a message from one fan that read, "Can everyone f**k off and stop asking (Matthew Perry) when a Friends movie will happen? It's over and he's moved on. So should you."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce