Matthew Perry Fed Up With 'Friends' Movie Questions
Matthew Perry is fed up with constant rumors about a "Friends" movie - he has pleaded with fans to stop pestering him about a big-screen version of the hit show. The cast of the legendary U.S. program has faced constant speculation they will reunite for a film version of the comedy since it finished in 2004.
Lead stars Perry, Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, David Schwimmer and Matt LeBlanc have brushed off the rumors several times - and Perry wants the gossip to stop altogether. In a message on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "Just to clear something up..I love Friends fans. It is just a little trying to hear the movie question 15 times a day for the last 6 years."
He also re-tweeted a message from one fan that read, "Can everyone f**k off and stop asking (Matthew Perry) when a Friends movie will happen? It's over and he's moved on. So should you."
- Kim Kardashian Looks Gloomy During Outing After Paris Robbery
- Brad Pitt's Child Abuse Investigation Extended due to New Key Accusation
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards