Matthew Perry Fed Up With 'Friends' Movie Questions
Matthew Perry is fed up with constant rumors about a "Friends" movie - he has pleaded with fans to stop pestering him about a big-screen version of the hit show. The cast of the legendary U.S. program has faced constant speculation they will reunite for a film version of the comedy since it finished in 2004.
Lead stars Perry, Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, David Schwimmer and Matt LeBlanc have brushed off the rumors several times - and Perry wants the gossip to stop altogether. In a message on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "Just to clear something up..I love Friends fans. It is just a little trying to hear the movie question 15 times a day for the last 6 years."
He also re-tweeted a message from one fan that read, "Can everyone f**k off and stop asking (Matthew Perry) when a Friends movie will happen? It's over and he's moved on. So should you."
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory